AFTER update engines do not run
1803 8 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ribetto.emanuel
lvl.1

Italy

Hello I have a big problem before the firmware update everything ok , I updated the firmware of the remote control and vision phantom more after I can not ' start the engines .Reset everything and performed all calibrations and nothing , what can ' be successful ? , Everything else works , lights, camera gimbal .installing the firmware did not give me any kind of mistake , I hope for the answer , greetings from Emanuele
2015-2-1
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Hi, ensure you are still mode 2. If that doesn't work, then you need to just relink the remote to the drone following the instructions in the manual- it takes only a few seconds.

EDIT: don't forget to select the correct remote setting- basic or advanced for the one with the little wheel on the top left.
Cheers!
Rod
2015-2-1
Use props
ribetto.emanuel
lvl.1

Italy

asta Pubblicato il 2015/02/02 08:50
Ciao, controllare Che sia Ancora la Modalità 2. Se questo non funziona, Allora Avete bisogno di Appena ricollegare Il telecomando per th ...

Ciao, radiocomando e 'in Modalità 2, e il fantasma Posso VEDERE con il telecomando per controllare il movimento della Fotocamera e se sposto il bastone del fantoccio cambiamento Le Luci lampeggianti.e 'possibile Tornare al firmware precedente, se e' possibile venire?Chiedo this perche 'prima di aggiornare funzionava Perfettamente

2015-2-1
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

ribetto.emanuel Posted at 2015-2-2 08:56
Ciao, radiocomando e 'in Modalità 2, e il fantasma Posso VEDERE con il telecomando per controllare ...

what controller do you have- the one with a wheel at the top or the one with no wheel?
2015-2-1
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

When you move the RC sticks, could the volume change in the Assistant Software?
2015-2-1
Use props
RCinParadise
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Main Controller firmware 3.10 has a huge "bug", do not upgrade your ph2.  You will get an IMU initialization error (error 25).  There is a temperature issue that prevent the initialization process to be completed.  If you do a cold star, ph2 will set up correctly.  If you turn it off and try again inmediately, the problem will be there, the leds will be: green-red-yellow and of course, motors will not start.   A new firmware is need it from DJI ASAP.
2015-2-1
Use props
peter.peterfren
New

United Kingdom

RCinParadise Posted at 2015-2-2 13:41
Main Controller firmware 3.10 has a huge "bug", do not upgrade your ph2.  You will get an IMU initia ...

I can confirm that this seems exactly right.  Stood the P2 in the garden (-1 degrees) for half an hour.  Turned on and did IMU calibration with no problems or IMU initialisation error message (lights OK).  Turned off and turned back on and the message and lights are back - error 25.

THIS HAS TO BE A BUG IN THE FIRMWARE - MANY PEOPLE ARE REPORTING IT.
2015-2-2
Use props
den.kuznets.gma
New

Russia

I earn money with quadrocopter. With the new firmware I lost earnings.
2015-2-2
Use props
ribetto.emanuel
lvl.1

Italy

Ho provato a fare un downgrade del firmware el 'singola versione di software che mi ha permesso di tornare indietro e' 1.08, ma non ho cambiato niente, ho cercato di tornare con una versione più 'recente, ma mi fa' ritorno alla sola versione 3.10 .
Hai due telecomandi, uno originale con originale v2 firmware e v3 con una ruota con firmware aggiornato, ma non funziona con uno dei due telecomandi.
Il fantasma e 'Naza set e quando lo accendo è' 1 lampo verde e 3 rossi.
L'errore 25 mai visto ho provato sia all'interno della casa che non vede i satelliti fuori di casa con 6 satelliti, ma il motore non si avvia.
Ho calibrato radiocomando, bastoni e IMU, ma ancora niente.
La strana cosa calibro quando il telecomando è v2 v3 che le leve non rispondono perfettemante su tutta la loro corsa sul software di calibrazione se invece utilizzare DJI RC System Assistant_1.1 calibro durante l'esecuzione di tutta la loro corsa sulla barra di calibrazione.
I have not tried to cool my phantom -1 at room temperature was 20 ° and when I tried it out and ' was 10 minutes to 6 degrees .I do not know ' ' what do you after upgrading from there ' this problem Sorry for English
2015-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules