Where to buy a new power cable " jack / usb " for my Osmo mobile ?
2679 3 2016-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fred79b
New

Canada

Hi guys, I accidentally burnt my power cable jack/usb and I was wondering where to purchase a new one ? On DJI website ? Amazon ? Best Buy ? Now, can I buy any others types jack/usb or it has to be purchase on the website of DJI ?

Thanks for the help, I need a new one before my trip on Friday.

Power cable jack / usb

Power cable jack / usb
2016-10-4
Use props
kkodalen159
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

Honestly I would recommend going with a separate charger/dock and most of them you can get with an additional battery.  I got one from Amazon (link below) and I don't ever use the cable the mobile came with anymore.  With an additional battery I came keep using the device while another battery is charging and not have to stop because I have to plug in the whole device.  I'm sure there are tons of options out there, I think DJI even has a different charger as well.  I would say the only thing I'm missing out on by not using the cable is the ability to plug in an external battery pack but I can't see myself messing with that while I'm filming. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CZP ... _dp_x_zJs9xb9MF6APK
2016-10-5
Use props
fred79b
New

Canada

kkodalen159 Posted at 2016-10-5 12:38
Honestly I would recommend going with a separate charger/dock and most of them you can get with an a ...

Thank you so much kkodalen159 for the reply. That's exactly what I did actually, I just purchased a new battery charger from the previous Osmo version for my new Osmo Mobile from a local store. Only 29,88$ CAD. All good now !

The DJI Team contacted me actually with the same remark:

««««««««««««««
Jared (DJI)
Oct 6, 15:10 CST
Dear Sir
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Well,we dont have the power cable for sale in online store.
Could you please consider to purchase the OMSO charger?
Or you can contact with your local dealer if they have the cable in stock.
Here is the web for dealer searching:http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
For more information,please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Best Regards
DJI Online Store
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Problem solved !

2016-10-6
Use props
kkodalen159
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

fred79b Posted at 2016-10-7 01:32
Thank you so much kkodalen159 for the reply. That's exactly what I did actually, I just purchased a ...

Hey that's awesome - glad you are all set now.  Happy filming!
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules