Inspire1 factory
1362 6 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

I would love to see a video of the factory assembly line.
Other Inspire1 owners like to see this too ?
2015-2-1
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Yes! <Raising my hand>

Compared to other copters, like the F550 (I know--a hex not a quad), I was surprised at how neat and clean this looks with all the components so well arranged and tucked into a tight little package. I came within a gnat's whisker of buying the F550 when I stumbled across the Inspire 1. Boy was I glad I did!
2015-2-1
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

A picture of DJI Inspire1 production
China1.JPG
2015-2-9
Use props
mark.gray52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176053 ft
United Kingdom

No wonder there's a waiting list! They only have 2 people making them. And they will have a week off next week as well for their new year.
2015-2-10
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

mark.gray52 Posted at 2015-2-11 03:09
No wonder there's a waiting list! They only have 2 people making them. And they will have a week off ...

Seems more like +2000 people making 2 of them
2015-2-10
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

dundee Posted at 2015-2-10 12:20
A picture of DJI Inspire1 production

Man that is funny  
2015-2-10
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

Canada

Mmmm no ISO 9001 documentation, no static discharge plates, no itemized qa inspection report board or dedicates PC...  Looks a lot more like a toy factory than a company specializing in electronics for a product that has as much technology in it as it does.

I visit Asia 8 weeks out of a year typically for electrical system manufacturing and seen a lot of different levels of facilities.....  This one, considering the cost of the Inspire is a little disconcerting to me but may explain some of the production variances and slow update tines on critical firmware updates.  Will be checking mine over very carefully this week when it arrives.
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules