DJI OSMO Mobile + DJI GO (HTC M8)
1177 0 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dafassi82
lvl.1
  • >>>

Hey- just received an osmo mobile in its an amazing gimbal !
Before buying it ive searched the web for informations about DJI GO - just to be sure that i have full control over camera settings (like needed for colorgrading).
It seems i would ... but ...

Badly, after installing DJI GO i can´t find any settings for color configuration - no VLOG, no contrast, nothing- there is no menu.
Im also not able to record timelapses- DJI GO fails with the message that "restrictions for mic" are needed. DJI GO is still allowed to use the mic of course ;) but it does not work at all.
When clicking the home button or the "rotate camera" (front to back) DJI GO freezes for a while and crashes.

Because of this im realy unhappy with the app - i cannot use all great features of my gimbal :/.

Is that a limitation on android-devices, or is the HTC M8 too old?

FEATURE REQUEST:
Id also like to lock focus and exposure seperated - so i could change the focus while recording and have the exposure locked.

As long as the DJI GO app has that limitations, can anyone tell me good alternatives?
Cinema FV-5 is nice, but seems to be not developed a longer time.
FILMIC PRO seems to have OSMO MOBILE SUPPORT- but there are some issues as i can read on android devices- and there is no DEMO for testing.

Anyone?

Regards,
Dennis -germany

2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules