Last firmware for OSMO is so BAD!!!!
1286 8 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jtridaura
lvl.1
Spain

1 - I try donwload and actualice OSMO fr my phone, I can´t.
2 - I download the firmware for link in the forum users, not an official, whats???
3 - Sorprise! don´t works the wifi!!!

The Osmo is a very powerfull gadget, but firmwares and app ... DJI make a software and app only for OSMO please.

The problem with corrupted files its another problem too.

2016-10-5
Use props
jtridaura
lvl.1
Spain

Fantastic! I make a downgrade the firmware all good but the app detect a new firmware and the screen appearse in black, all works but a black screen in the mobile.

Really i don´t understand any about this.

If the firmware 01.08.02.40 don´ts works why can´t install another?? It´s a joke DJI people. DJI test the firmwares before launch at the wire?
2016-10-5
Use props
jtridaura
lvl.1
Spain

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xfce2 ... 1.06.02.10.bin?dl=0 This the previous firmware. Put into your sd card and luck!
2016-10-5
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

jtridaura Posted at 2016-10-6 00:20
Fantastic! I make a downgrade the firmware all good but the app detect a new firmware and the screen ...

Hi, is it the standard osmo that you have? have you activated the osmo first?, this is the download page for the osmo http://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads, just remember that the osmo can not be downgraded
2016-10-5
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

jtridaura Posted at 2016-10-5 18:20
Fantastic! I make a downgrade the firmware all good but the app detect a new firmware and the screen ...

This reminds me a lot about the buggy Firmware DJI offered last December. With this FW many users actually bricked their Osmo and had to sent in for repair... Just ridicolous, but unfortunaltly fits in the big picture on how DJI represents itself to their (former) customers...

Do they test? Well yes: what do you think you are doing at this moment ;-)

Never ever install a new FW from DJI before at least a couple of folks succesfully installed it. Unless you want to risk to brick your Osmo one more time...

Shame on you, DJI!
2016-10-5
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

martin94b Posted at 2016-10-6 12:17
This reminds me a lot about the buggy Firmware DJI offered last December. With this FW many users a ...

100% agree!!
2016-10-5
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

martin94b Posted at 2016-10-6 05:17
This reminds me a lot about the buggy Firmware DJI offered last December. With this FW many users a ...

"...Never ever install a new FW from DJI before at least a couple of folks succesfully installed it. ..".

Sounds like a good idea.

Judging by the release notes, there's not a lot in it -- certainly nothing about fixing the various bugs in the 'current' version -- and I'd hate to introduce new ones  

I might just leave the Osmo as it is, and re-visit things when there's a new Mk II or Mk III available sometime in the future.
2016-10-6
Use props
jtridaura
lvl.1
Spain

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-10-6 07:47
Hi, is it the standard osmo that you have? have you activated the osmo first?, this is the downloa ...

1st Q: Yes
2nd: Yes

I downgrade and no problems.

Thnx.
2016-10-7
Use props
jtridaura
lvl.1
Spain

martin94b Posted at 2016-10-6 12:17

Absolutely right.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules