Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic micro USB cable
2360 6 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Stupid question. For those of you who have seen the included micro USB cable, is the end that plugs into the Andoid phone reversed? Or upside down male which is the way every Samsung is set up. Because, if it is, I'll order a short usb to micro usb cable. Right now i have a feeling that we Samsung users might get screwed out of that very slick and clean cable attachment.
2016-10-5
Use props
vpTutYoGqUQ7
lvl.1

Canada

From what Ken told me, it comes with a 'reverse' cable that fits the S6 and S7 orientation (though many S7 users seems to have severe problems with the app already.)

DJI is also selling a "reverse" micro usb cable that everyone else would call a standard micro usb. These are available in the accessories section of the shop.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

vpTutYoGqUQ7 Posted at 2016-10-6 02:07
From what Ken told me, it comes with a 'reverse' cable that fits the S6 and S7 orientation (though m ...

Actually I'm sorry if I gave mis-information. It comes with the Lightning cable and regular micro USB.
Here's the accessories page items they have so far.
http://store.dji.com/category/mavic-series

So if you need the Type-C or Reverse USB cables then I think it's an additional purchase.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please see my above post.
2016-10-5
Use props
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Samsung s7 charge port orientation, screen side up. Same for everything Samsung makes as well. So it looks as if the included cable will do the job.
AndroidPIT-Samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-2-w782.jpg
2016-10-5
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

So no needed Reverse Connector?
2017-2-28
Use props
JohnMcL7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15295 ft
United Kingdom

That port looks the same orientation as my Note 4 which works with the included cable.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules