Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Corrupt flight logs?
1246 5 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

I did 3 marvelous flights today. However, in the user screen, during playback, only 2 will replay. When I try the third, the DJI application crashes.

I am using iOS with DJI Pilot app 0.9.2.

2015-2-1
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

Hi, sorry for this late.
Could you pls help to sync your flight record to the cloud and show me the screenshot of your account?
2015-2-4
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

This is my screenshot.  The very top item crashes the application. I uploaded to loud and downloaded to my iPhone which runs 0.9.1 and it crashes there too.

FullSizeRender.jpg
2015-2-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

MTShipp Posted at 2015-2-5 07:30
This is my screenshot.  The very top item crashes the application. I uploaded to loud and downloaded ...

PM sent (in RCG)
2015-2-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

MTShipp Posted at 2015-2-5 07:30
This is my screenshot.  The very top item crashes the application. I uploaded to loud and downloaded ...

Data problem, will be optimized soon! We'll record a playback video of that record and send it to you via e-mail.
2015-2-4
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-4 20:39
Hi, sorry for this late.
Could you pls help to sync your flight record to the cloud and show me the  ...

I have a similar problem with iOS 0.9.2 - app crashed when I tried to enter 'User Centre'. Strangely, it also shut off camera transmission making be reboot both transmitter and aircraft before I could view live video. I managed to get around this problem by putting in another SD card and using another iDevice. However, I cannot synch my old flights even though I can see (I know how to unhide such files) the IDX and .THM files (they contain data) when I put the SD card into my Mac. Can you please advise. It would be useful if I could send you email.
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules