Inspire Horizon Issues
886 4 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.1

New Zealand

Anyone have any clues as to how to stop the Inspire Pro from having its horizon go wonky. It just doesn't work as DJI advertise. Currently I can't use this for any video work as the horizon just wont stay level. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you clarify whether you use the stock 15 mm lens or a 3rd party one? Have you tried performing an IMU calibration, then a gimbal calibration in that order?
2016-10-5
Use props
Nigpd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-5 23:16
Can you clarify whether you use the stock 15 mm lens or a 3rd party one? Have you tried performing a ...

Although you are right to ask the OP to do these calibrations, why not say that this is a known problem at the moment, regardless of what lens is used?

I have lost count of the number of reports of this issue on various forums.  It's about time it got sorted
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nigpd Posted at 2016-10-6 20:29
Although you are right to ask the OP to do these calibrations, why not say that this is a known pr ...

A tilted horizon can happen for various reasons. I would need more information before I can confirm anything.
2016-10-6
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

In the last couple of days I noticed that it's tilted right after the initial startup. I have to auto-adjust the gimbal again before takeoff. And that's using a carefully leveled takeoff/landing platform.
2016-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules