1652 3 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
salgado
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12231 ft
Mali

Hi there,

Reposting here as I believe the problem has to do with the App.

I'm on Iphone SE - IOS 10.0.2 (same with Ipad). OSMO Firmware 1.8.2.40

I have noticed the following since yesterday, when the DJI GO App was updated on my Iphone :

- the OSMO Gimbal gets crazy and locks, not responding
- not responding to Joystick
- not responding on tap screen
- No Auto calibration possible (remains on 0%)

My OSMO is dead, I must have used it 3 hours. That's it.

DJI Support : not helpful.

I have changed the SD, reset everything, install/reinstall App...still, gimbal is dead, OSMO keeps on beeping, greenlight (right) blicking fast.

I am based in Africa with not shops around. I can't imagine there is no fix on that one. I strongly believe it's an app / firmware issue.

I see many people are having the same issue.

Anyone with a solution or suggestion on this forum ? Oh, and please, no need for apologize from DJI, only need a solution, thx.

Problem described here too :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X21YcCzScc

2016-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello salgado, sorry to hear about that, since you have done all the basic troubleshooting, it still has no response, then the best course would be send it in for further analysis and repair. You could contact our tech support at support@dji.com.
2016-10-7
Use props
salgado
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12231 ft
Mali

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-7 08:25
Hello salgado, sorry to hear about that, since you have done all the basic troubleshooting, it still ...

Yes many thanks, that what I will do although that's not convenient at all for me, I reside in Africa, and all of this will take months. Really frustrating...
2016-10-7
Use props
quackpipe
New

United States

I'm experiencing the same thing with my Osmo.  I'm waiting on support to get back to me now.  Probably used it for an hour (at most) testing and setting up. Then when I went out in the field with it the same thing happened.
2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules