No Image Reception
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake X380 & P3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

What does it mean when it says No Image Reception. I had this on my last flight on the upper left of the screen with a red background. Thing is, I got an image all the time on the screen even though there was this warning. I also got video. So what was it warning me about?
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Jake, please clarify your aircraft's model and the mobile device you are using. How about the distance and environment around when it pops out?
Have you tried to test it again in different locations? please provide a screen shot if still same case, thanks.
2016-10-6
Use props
Jake X380 & P3S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-6 23:13
Hello Jake, please clarify your aircraft's model and the mobile device you are using. How about the  ...

I have the Phantom 3 Standard. I'm using an iPad Mini 2. This only happened once and I was in a clear open field. As I noted the picture was there on my iPad, and the video came out. Just curious as to the warning that was there.
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jake X380 & P3S Posted at 2016-10-7 19:11
I have the Phantom 3 Standard. I'm using an iPad Mini 2. This only happened once and I was in a cl ...

Thanks for the info, please try different locations and check again. Besides, you could enable hardware decoding and turn off all other background programs before flight.
During flight, please adjust your antenna to the optimal range as well.
2016-10-7
Use props
Jake X380 & P3S
lvl.4
United States

I flew it this morning (20 minutes) in the same area and didn't get the warning. Must of been a fluke. As for the iPad, the only program on it is the DJI app. It's only used for my Phantom. Thanks for your help and suggestions. If it does it again I'll let you know.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules