RX and TX Pairings
1169 7 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

Are the remote and receiver paired in such a way that they cannot be altered later?  I was wondering if it would be possible to have a second remote control (with different settings, hardware, etc) and be able to use that one for certain flying situations and the second one for others without having to make modifications between flight sessions.  I am referring to the flight transmissions not the vision stuff.  I am not familiar with all of the RC stuff so I figured this wasnt feasible but thought I'd ask you guys.
2015-2-1
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

The Phantom can only be paired to one remote controller at a time.
2015-2-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

I tried to pair up Gertrude and Heathcliff and get some little Phantoms,,,,,,,but it didn't work.
2015-2-1
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

If it is like my other radios, you can pair the transmitter to more than one Phantom but the Phantom to only one transmitter at a time. But the modes and what the switches do are set in the Phantom not the controller I am sure.
2015-2-1
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

bill, i meant things you can do to the device.  for example, if i had two working, i could break one open and test out putting my own hardware in to vary the sensitivities (just as an example) and not have to worry about having no TX without finishing my mod or if anything went wrong with the mod, i would still have a stock working controller, that sort of thing.  thanks for the replies.
2015-2-2
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

gnixon2015 Posted at 2015-2-2 20:32
bill, i meant things you can do to the device.  for example, if i had two working, i could break one ...

OK, understand that, just have to go through rebinding each controller every time you want to swap.
2015-2-2
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

bill, i meant things you can do to the device.  for example, if i had two working, i could break one ...

OK, understand that, just have to go through rebinding each controller every time you want to swap.
2015-2-2
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

OK you just have  to rebind each transmitter every time you change
2015-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules