1234Next >
10110 125 2016-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I ordered my Phantom in September, it was faulty. I returned it for an exchange, it was replaced.
The replacement was faulty, (25thish sept)
DJI spent 25 emails discussing my refund before my dealer said F#! It I will refund you at a loss.
They did and are apparently still fighting DJI.

As soon as the money was released, as my dealer did not yet have a stock code or eta? I ordered the MAVIC direct, I was told at the time mid OCT

I have sent many emails to follow up, each time the generic sorry we are busy now. I tried chatting no answer.. busy.

I was charged full amount off my card on the 7/10
I have no eta,
I have never purchased from DJI, should I be worried... no shipping date, no corresponding, wish I could take people's money and disappear.

I just received an email back from the person dealing with things (as I forwarded it somewhere else)

Mid nov for your date..
Okay whatever, I have asked them to perhaps look at my situation for the two faulty units.

Good experience
2016-10-14
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Australia

Also got stung with international purchase fee
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-15 02:25
I ordered my Phantom in September, it was faulty. I returned it for an exchange, it was replaced.
Th ...

I'm sorry if you had difficulties with a prior aircraft.
There is no reason to be worried, DJI will ship your Mavic when it's available. If there's a delay then it's unfortunate and if you are not happy with that then you can cancel and get a refund.
2016-10-14
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Australia

Yep, thanks.

I understand my rights.
Cheers
2016-10-14
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Australia

You would of course understand how someone COULD get worried though Ken?

2016-10-14
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

skyrider420@out Posted at 2016-10-14 12:55
It's sitting on a pallet in CHINA.............waiting to be shipped out sometime next week.  Its th ...

Of course, you were the one that claimed yours had shipped a week ago.   Therefore I believe absolutely nothing you say.

Carry on.
2016-10-14
Use props
jebrilhelawi
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-14
Use props
skyrider420
Banned

2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

skyrider420@out Posted at 2016-10-15 04:19
Oh Boy I guess I can't run for president of the United States............But wait Donald Trump is... ...

Well, if you posted false information on the DJi forum, I'm sure that goes against the rules.
2016-10-14
Use props
Michael Angelo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1821913 ft
United States

All of this negative speculation is hard to read. For you first time DJI drone purchasers, sit back and relax. Your drone will probably arrive when it's promised by DJI. That's been my experience at least. I will have to admit though, the Mavic release is a lot more crazy than the Phantom 4. I ordered on launch day for both the Phantom 4 and the Mavic Pro. I received my Phantom 4 on the day it was promised and expect nothing less from DJI with my order of the Mavic Pro bundle. Relax everyone or you'll feel foolish when you receive your drone. It's really not that serious. Well, maybe for the guy going on vacation. I get it. Good luck everyone, fly responsibly.
2016-10-14
Use props
skyrider420
Banned

2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

skyrider420@out Posted at 2016-10-15 07:21
Its called speculation as everyone is doing ............ LOL

If that's what you call it.
2016-10-14
Use props
fraser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>

I have yet to seem somebody on this forum beat my order date/time: O̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶e̶:̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶6̶-̶0̶9̶-̶2̶9̶  (pasted wrong stamp) Order Time: 2016-09-27 17:22:47 (UTC)

I will be watching my status very closely and updating my status on these threads as soon as it changes.

2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Pooper
lvl.1

United States

Ordered mine the 28th
2016-10-14
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft

fraser@farfroms Posted at 2016-10-15 11:50
I have yet to seem somebody on this forum beat my order date/time: Order Time: 2016-09-29

I will be ...

Ordered mine 9/27 lol
2016-10-14
Use props
kingdad434
lvl.1

jebrilhelawi Posted at 2016-10-15 04:19
**** The author has been banned or deleted automatically shield ****

Of couse it will crash if you fly carelessly. Before I fly I take the required safety steps and make sure everything is set correctly. I have mental list I check off. Me and my wife both had a phantom 3 and now we both have phantom 4s and soon mavics. We have never crashed  (fingers crossed) and we fly alot in alot of different places. But we make sure we set everything correctly and we use common sense. One time we flew when it was pretty windy out , and even though our P4s handled the wind perfectly we didnt feel comfortable and brought them down. Its all about being as safe as possible and use common sense. The first mistake someone can make is thinking these drones are crash proof. And 98 percent of the time a crash is caused by user error. Foolish thinking
2016-10-14
Use props
kingdad434
lvl.1

fraser@farfroms Posted at 2016-10-15 11:50
I have yet to seem somebody on this forum beat my order date/time: Order Time: 2016-09-29

I will be ...

I ordered on the 27th
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

kingdad434 Posted at 2016-10-15 12:42
Of couse it will crash if you fly carelessly. Before I fly I take the required safety steps and ma ...

That person has been banned. Obviously a troll. They've been posting the exact same thing across social media. Maybe an upset competitor employee.
2016-10-14
Use props
kingdad434
lvl.1

Don't worry people. DJI makes awesome drones! Trust me you will be amazed like never before! The wait is totally worth it!
2016-10-14
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

I am guessing no one has receive their drones, no one status has change line mine it is still pending.
2016-10-15
Use props
fraser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>

OOPS I pasted wrong. Order Time: 2016-09-27 17:22:47 (UTC)
2016-10-15
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

fraser@farfroms Posted at 2016-10-15 21:10
OOPS I pasted wrong. Order Time: 2016-09-27 17:22:47 (UTC)

Why wrong post
2016-10-15
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

rumor is that they are going to come out with the inspire 2 this end of the month and beginning of Nov
http://www.quadcopterguide.com/dji-inspire-2-rumors/
2016-10-17
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-14 14:25
Th ...

You are lucky to have ordered your last unit from someone other than DJI. DJI would never have taken back the unit for a refund after the return period ended. I got bit by that despite multiple defective units sent direct from DJI. I would never order direct from DJI again.
2016-10-17
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

So, it's past the Oct 15th date now, does anyone have their Mavic or a useful response from DJI support regarding its whereabouts?
2016-10-17
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

It apparently been delayed by more than a month.    Merry Christmas!
2016-10-17
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

I just checked with online chat, this is what they told me:   
We don't have the list to check where yours is at
Order placed from Sept 27th til' Oct 11th we'll start shipping it mid Oct and order placed starting on Oct 12 18:00 Beijing Time  ships within November.
We arrange shipment on first pay first service basis and Presales are not able to advise exact shipping date yet.
For more information with an order and the shipping, please feel free to check with onlinesales@dji.com. They will return your email w/in 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Pooper
lvl.1

United States

Lepus Posted at 2016-10-17 15:42
I just checked with online chat, this is what they told me:   
We don't have the list to check wher ...

Don't help at all. Every C/S rep is copying and pasting different things.
2016-10-17
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

DJI-Pooper Posted at 2016-10-18 04:44
Don't help at all. Every C/S rep is copying and pasting different things.

DJI-Pooper so why not post an official message then?  If they are copying and pasting different things, then it shows that no one really knows what is going on, and it starts to become clearer that the nay-sayers are telling the truth.  If you or one of the other DJI reps could actually find some legit info about deliveries and post it on the front page then it would help alleviate the anxiety and excitement people have.  Some have already cancelled their order or so they say.  Myself, like everyone else is just looking for an answer.  If you guys were able to provide a real one that would be great.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Lepus Posted at 2016-10-18 05:12
DJI-Pooper so why not post an official message then?  If they are copying and pasting different th ...

Everyone will get their Mavics when they get them.
If their is a delay, I'm sorry but nothing can be done about it.
It's worth the wait and i can promise that.
2016-10-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-17 22:19
Everyone will get their Mavics when they get them.
If their is a delay, I'm sorry but nothing can  ...

Well they said they would start shipping middle of October middle of October is 10th until 20th so there not delayed yet..
2016-10-17
Use props
edbighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Well worth the wait for those of us that can wait at that address for the next month or so. As for me I lock the doors on my summer home (delivery address ) in two weeks. I really screwed up. Live and learn.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Pooper
lvl.1

United States

edbighi@gmail.c Posted at 2016-10-17 20:09
Well worth the wait for those of us that can wait at that address for the next month or so. As for m ...

I'll come to your summer house and wait for it for you.
2016-10-17
Use props
Eldonbkh
lvl.4
United States

True or what?
image.png
2016-10-17
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft

Eldonbkh@gmail. Posted at 2016-10-18 09:20
True or what?

They gave him one to test out. He also ordered just like the rest of us. Read the comments.
2016-10-17
Use props
ITestInProducti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 477736 ft

The BS is just making everyone more frustrated, why not just be transparent. We have heard some orders shipped on the 15th, and then others say none have shipped. We have heard it is due to battery orders, firmware issue and that they all have to be re flashed, etc...

We all think the Mavic is going to be a great drone, we all put up $1,000 - $1,300 for it. If it has been delayed until November then that sucks but we will deal with it, but telling everyone different stories just makes DJI look disorganized, like they can't even communicate whats going on inside their own company.

It's obvious by now that something went wrong, if anyone had their shippping status changed to Shipped, we would have seen it by now. Why doesn't someone from DJI that actually knows something make an official post here. Again if there was an issue and we can't get the drone until November so be it, I would rather wait to get a drone that works then a crappy one quickly and I know many others on this forums feel the same way.

It also isn't rocket since to figure out how many drones are in stock and how many are being produced per day and then correlate that number to the number of orders that have been made on each day to come up with a actually date for shipping based on order day. I mean unless all the orders were taken down on post-it notes.

DJI-Ken and DJI Staff, please don't take this as a knock against you guys, I know you are just trying to keep the peace and give us what information is given to you. But please tell the people further up the ladder, their dedicated customers that have already forked out over $1,000 each just what to know what's going on with the product they have already paid for. Beating around the bush and being quit hasn't reallly worked, why not try something new and just be open and transaprent, if nothing else you guys would have our respect for being honest with us.
2016-10-17
Use props
Mayoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

Finally its happening. Now if he can tell when/how he ordered then it would be great !!!

https://twitter.com/DJIGlobal/status/788135135652614145

DJI again confirming officially ( Hope they dont delete this tweet )

https://twitter.com/DJIGlobal/status/787595410407849984
2016-10-17
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

ITestInProducti Posted at 2016-10-17 21:48
The BS is just making everyone more frustrated, why not just be transparent. We have heard some orde ...

dji is a privately owned Chines company that have no real good competitors. yes they can give you a fake or a bad advertised shipping, release date. In the end you'll buy thier product unless they have good competitors. However, since that technology became more popular many companies will try to step in it ( sony, google,(Samsung),Microsoft...) when these guys compete with dji and thier excellent  mark my word dji will be a history.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the shipping delays, here's is the official response.

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can. If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates, or you can check for new information in our online store  http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the delay on the Mavic shipping, here is the official statement.

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can. If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates, or you can check for new information in our online store  http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro  

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI
2016-10-18
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules