Crazy!!! out of control
669 3 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntsplumbing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2246670 ft
Australia

A month ago I got my p4 up ready to go,safe to fly status showing. Acceded to 10m above a river then the p4 took off in a semi circle and spinning around backwards before hitting a tree on the bank then the concrete path below!! Gimbal bent, legs broken and body scratched up. I emailed DJI and they instructed how to download flight file and email to them. A week later I was told it was a compass fault and the repairs would be covered. A courier was organised by DJI and picked up from my home and sent to DJI in Melbourne. Two weeks later it arrived back. Looks like its a new replacement as the serial numer is different! I couldn't fault DJI in their service and help I recieved. They were great in communication and organising pick up and delivery.
Thanks Dji!!!
Thought I would post this as i have seen so many negative posts
2016-10-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and hope you enjoy the aircraft. We'd love to try our best to provide great service to all customers like that. Thanks again for your supporting DJI, nice day~
2016-10-8
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>

That's great and all
But I'm leaning towards the idea that DJI really should be getting it right the first time.
Merely replacing the original defective product doesn't solve this issue of why are these defective products getting past quality control..
2016-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules