DJI OSMO PLUS MAX ISO SETTING LIMIT + ACTIVE TRACKING
1274 1 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianthapo
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello there,

Is there a way to set a maximum ISO setting for when recording in auto mode in order to stop the need of manually setting the ISO settings all the time? This is a feature GoPro has had for some time. The idea is to start recording and know that your camera won't exceed for example ISO 800 no matter what. I always have used this with GoPro and it is very, very useful. When you change lighting conditions while shooting video it's almost impossible to frame the shot and constantly change the ISO, shutter etc.

Tha second thing I wanted to ask is about active tracking. When you shoot in selfie mode there is no way to keep the camera on you all the time and you have to constantly look at the screen in order to keep yourself in the frame. Active tracking done on the phone would be laggy I guess but since iPhone 7 (better processing power) is out now you should at least have an option to activate it and use it. Or at least give it with a BETA sign in order to stop people from complaining. Personally, I don't believe iPhone 7 or any phone shoots better 4k video than my Osmo so I wouldn't buy the Osmo mobile. Active tracking is a must, and since 3rd party apps do it (and they do it pretty well) I don't see a reason for DJI to not add it or find a way to add it for flagship phones with better processing power. Most people that use OSMO use flagship phones anyway. I think it is really crucial to find a way to give users active tracking mode. Especially those who bought OSMO+ (as a new model from a marketing point of view)

Another thing that would be really nice would be to have the option to fully edit RAW photos directly from within DJI GO app and export FULL SIZE photos for sharing.

Lastly, I want to say that what DJI did with their products made me dump GoPro because I believe that DJI's products are just better. DJI MAVIC PRO totally killed any thoughts I had to buy GoPro Karma with the new hero 5. When you get these comments from your clients that means that you have done something really amazing. But there is always a way to be better. And I really hope you will find a way to add these features I mentioned above because this is what makes a great product a killer product. Listening to the customers and improving it constantly via firmware and software updates.

Thank you for making the OSMO. It has changed the way I shoot video.
2016-10-8
Use props
raymondwages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304839 ft
Netherlands

Do you know a 3rd party app compatible with the Osmo + for active tracking?
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules