Blue lights in att and manual mode, A2 Assistant w/S1000, Futaba 10J
933 4 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JqY8qzCLXJeb
lvl.1
United States

I am getting a continuous blinking blue LED when switching to Attitude and Manual Mode with a S1000 and Futaba 10J.  GPS works fine with purple flashes as expected. I have 'U' set to  channel 6 with A2 Assistant showing 'RC-Lost' when in the upper and  lower positions. I read both manuals and think everything is set up  correct with the A2; I probably need to do something with either F/S or  End Points but not sure... Any help is much appreciated!
2016-10-8
Use props
vladimir57
lvl.2

United States

You will definitely need to use three modes of operation: "GPS", "Atti" and "Manual". This is accomplished by selecting values for endpoints channel №6 "U". Switching between these modes (after finding all the satellites and receiving confirmation - a series of outbreaks of "green" LED) you enter the compass calibration mode. You can set the menu switch on the transmitter of any three positions to select "GPS-Atti manual". I have selected the switch "SB".
2016-10-8
Use props
vladimir57
lvl.2

United States

Please do not forget to (tick) to enable the "Go Home" and select the height of the return home. This switch is better to choose two positions. It will be very good if he would return on their own to the starting position. Do not choose too much importance to the height (in meters) - Battery energy at the moment may not be enough to raise the model to a great height.
2016-10-8
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

can you take a video of your assistant?
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Any visuals of the issue would be appreciated.
2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules