Osmo is dead
715 1 2016-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
semelleverte
New
Ireland

I have experiencing a lot's of problem with my osmo since a buy one. Fisrt, i had to return the first one that a bought because it did work well on the gimbal side. I had B&H garanty. THANKS B&H!!! My second one had a good start instead of the battery that is not working anymore. I've try to return the battery without success. I did a request with a video to prove for i return garanty. DJI send my another mail to adress my request to the north american center. ( Customer service really bad. I had already send a request filmed with all the info request. I dont have time to loss for another inquiry...Why dont just transfer the request to the north american center?????)  Now that i have buy 2 extra battery, i have been using them for 2 weeks. Now, the osmo doesn't work anymore. My charger indicate that the battery are full. I 've try different trick to reset everything; push all button then push power. NOTHING! I'm not going to recommand that piece of equipement to anyone. I just gonna throw everything in the garbage bin... Bad because i just bought a DJI mavic. Hopefully, it will work fine. So, consider before buying the osmo. Plus, the customer service doesn't look the be really helpfull with us....
2016-10-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi semelleverte, really feel sorry for your unpleasant experience. Since there is no response for the osmo after you tried everything, it needs to be sent in for further evaluation, we'd love to help you check it and get it fixed.
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules