Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 V2 For Sale *Mint Condition*
2481 14 2016-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

I hope this is acceptable to place in this forum.

I've decided to sell my DJI Inspire 1 V2  Drone. I've debated about selling this item for a while but I've moved on to using all my video / photo equipment that I use for time lapse footage and stills and I just don't use the Drone as much as I used too. I hate to sell it but I would prefer it to go to to someone that will get more use out of it.

The Inspire has never been crashed, landed hard, and there isn't a scratch on any part of the unit itself. It has been babied since day one. It is just like it was when it was first unpacked. I am the one and only owner and it has never been flown by anyone other than me.

All Items Included with this sale

1. DJI Inspire 1 V2. This is the upgraded model that comes with a upgraded gimbal mounting plate, upgraded Prop motors, and Prop mounts.

2. iPad Mini to mount on the controller. Yes, I am including the iPad with this sale. It will be factory reset before shipment.

3. Three Inspire 1 Batteries. One TB47 and two TB48 batteries

4. Four port battery hub that allows you to charge up to 4 batteries without having to unhook each battery when it is charged.

5. Sunshade for the iPad while connected to the remote to block out the glare from the sun

6. Inspire 1 original case that houses everything in place.

7. Extra set of propellers that have never been removed from the package.

8. 64GB Class 10 High Speed Memory Card

Picture taken at 380' above our neighborhood.

Inspire 1 systems check

Quick Edit Video while on a weekend vacation

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Price will be $1900 OBO (PayPal Gift option only) Shipping will be free through insured UPS and a tracking number will be sent.

Thanks for looking and I hope someone that is interested will enjoy it as much as I have.

2016-10-9
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

RVM

Sorry to see you selling your inspire 1.

You will be missed and the best of luck to you

Rich
2016-10-9
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-10-10 01:41
RVM

Sorry to see you selling your inspire 1.

Thank you Rich. To be honest I really don't want to sell it but I find myself not being able to fly it as much as I would like to. I work as a Firefighter in the largest city in the state and on my days off I run a production business. The Inspire was something that I wanted for aerial footage but most of my days are spent now working for businesses and real estate photo shoots. In my free time I create timelapse videos which takes a large amount of time and resources to create a quality film.

So with that said I hope someone on here will get as much pleasure out of the Inspire as I have. It truly is a great craft and I've had zero issues with it. I just wish I could use it more but my priorities have shifted with my photo / video shoots.  
2016-10-9
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

You can tell you take care of your equipment, I think you are asking a fair price for all that you are getting , at least in the ballpark, some  sellers are out to lunch !  Good luck .

donnie
2016-10-9
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-10 02:36
You can tell you take care of your equipment, I think you are asking a fair price for all that you a ...

Thank you Donnie!

I truly hope someone on here can use this as it is in mint condition. I've had a lot of good times with it and have a lot of great footage from it. But my business model has shifted and since I do not hold a license I can not fly it for profit (not that, that was my original intention). But my business has grown with photo / video of high end real estate I just do not have much of an opportunity to fly it much less post process videos when I'm busy post processing videos from my business.  
2016-10-9
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Bump to the top
2016-10-10
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Tuesday morning bump
2016-10-11
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Wed morning bump. Accepting reasonable offers.
2016-10-12
Use props
Heniek W
lvl.2

Canada

RearViewMirror Posted at 2016-10-12 08:49
Wed morning bump. Accepting reasonable offers.

How many flight hours are there on that inspire and when was it purchased ?
2016-10-12
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Heniek W Posted at 2016-10-13 02:39
How many flight hours are there on that inspire and when was it purchased ?

It was purchased in December of last year not long after the V2 came out. I'll have to check the flight hours when I get off duty from the fire station in the morning. IIRC it is around 50 but I'll give you a more accurate count as soon as I get off
2016-10-12
Use props
barrettpeebles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549564 ft

You still looking to get rid of your bird? My recently flew away and my hopes of finding her are dwindling
2016-10-20
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3
United States

barrettpeebles Posted at 2016-10-20 03:10
You still looking to get rid of your bird? My recently flew away and my hopes of finding her are dwi ...

Sorry I've been out of town for a Haz Mat conference for work and I'm on duty today. We work 24hr shifts and this shift has been especially busy which is why I'm typing this at 1:35am.

Yes it is still for sale. I get off duty at 7:00am and can send you any pictures or answer any questions you may have.
2016-10-20
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RearViewMirror Posted at 2016-10-21 02:34
Sorry I've been out of town for a Haz Mat conference for work and I'm on duty today. We work 24hr s ...

Free bump from donnie
2016-10-22
Use props
notplayn
lvl.1

United States

I'm interested in getting some more info from you about the Inspire. What is the best way to reach you? I dont see a PM system on here, new to this site.
2016-10-22
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

turner.bd1969@gmail.com
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules