DJI Assistant Windows App - Error Code 299
2383 7 2016-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lehoullier.john
New

United States

I just installed the Assistant App for Windows on my Win 10 system. I tried logging in but it keeps giving me the following error "Error:Undefined error message:299." I then tried clicking the "Forgot?" password text and I get a error of "502 bad gateway" in MS Edge, also tried it in IE. I also tried the Ronin Assistant app on my android phone and my iPad to see if I could log in on them, no such luck either. I really want to update my firmware for my Ronin M. Are the servers down? Any help would be much appreciated!!
2016-10-9
Use props
robi.tower
lvl.1

Same problem here. I tried on my mac/pc and it doesn't work.
I managed to log in but when I click on "update available" I get an error 502.
2016-10-9
Use props
aarongriffin23
New

United States

Same here, also tried on mac/pc
2016-10-11
Use props
bishopthedroid
New

Russia

Hi. I can not solve my problem. Ronin is not connected to any PC or to the phone through the app. Periodically flashing red LED next to the "blind". And all. If I try to connect to the official software, I get on-screen error message ("Undefined error message: 299").
2016-10-11
Use props
pbt04
lvl.1

Ghana

bishopthedroid Posted at 2016-10-12 02:34
Hi. I can not solve my problem. Ronin is not connected to any PC or to the phone through the app. Pe ...

DJI Adela - can we please get a response from you on this issue?

I am having exactly the same problem
2016-11-20
Use props
3x3q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

I'm having this issue on DJI Ronin Assistant. Error 229 whenever I try to login, so I'm totally unable to update my Ronin-MX firmware. When I click "forgot" or "register", I get this server error on http://login.dji-innovations.com/.

COME ON DJI. This thread is 3 months old, and not even an attempt at a solution! I'm not getting any support on two entirely different software issues having to do with the M600, either!

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE SO WE CAN USE YOUR HARDWARE.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

3x3q Posted at 2017-2-6 16:41
I'm having this issue on DJI Ronin Assistant. Error 229 whenever I try to login, so I'm totally unable to update my Ronin-MX firmware. When I click "forgot" or "register", I get this server error on http://login.dji-innovations.com/.

[view_image]

Could you please verify which version of the Assistant software you're running?
2017-2-8
Use props
3x3q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

The latest. Always, always the latest.

Seems this error fixed itself, because I was logged in automatically the following day. Server issues or something?
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules