OSMO Mobile Keeps Falling to Sleep & no action track
3344 2 2016-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So, I've had the OSMO Mobile for a couple of days now and am using it with my iPhone 5S. I am running toe latest iOS and DJI Go app.  There are two issues.  

1:  I have balanced the phone in the clasp properly, so there is no adverse effect on a constantly running motor.  For some reason, it keeps just going to sleep, and coming up with error messages (unit malfunction etc).  I can't quote the exact wordage of the error, but it's not as though it has an error code or something.  

2:  I keep rtying to get it to allow me to track an object with the "press target buttn, then draw a box over the object".  It worked once and will not work again.  

Do I need to send this back for an exchange / refund?

Thanks.

2016-10-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, the tracking function is not supported on iPhone 5s, because of its lower hardware specification.

About going to sleep, if you have a black case, or your phone is black color, try put a tape over the small window in your Osmo Mobile gimbal, that should solve the issue.
2016-10-10
Use props
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-10 10:29
Hi, the tracking function is not supported on iPhone 5s, because of its lower hardware specification ...

Oh that's a shame.  I wonder why it worked once and then never again.  Never mind, a phone upgrade will be done soon.

And I have sorted the sleep issue out - I had a bulky case on the iPhone which meant it wasn't covering over the sensor window properly.  I've taken this off now and it seems fine.  
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules