Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-17
Use props
tV1fr835Dcq3
lvl.2

United States

robble Posted at 2016-10-17 20:23
The email I received from DJI said I can expect it mid November and my status is :"waiting pick".  s ...

When did they tell you that? today? As far as I can tell, everyone(including myself) that's posted a message sent from DJI today, has gotten the same copy/paste that says all orders placed before the 11th will still ship mid October.
2016-10-17
Use props
artonic
lvl.1
United States

tV1fr835Dcq3 Posted at 2016-10-17 21:03
When did they tell you that? today? As far as I can tell, everyone(including myself) that's posted ...

A previous poster reported that DJI told him/her that orders placed 9/27 and 9/28 will ship in mid-October.  Any orders after that are expected to ship in late October or later.
2016-10-17
Use props
kcflstf
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone else ordered with Drone World? I cant get any confirmation number from them on an order placed on OCT 4th.But they do tell me it was placed. Was this a bad idea on my part going with drone world
2016-10-17
Use props
manolly
lvl.1
Switzerland

My order page has changed... there is no shipping status anymore...
2016-10-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

manolly Posted at 2016-10-18 14:46

same for me no shipping status only on the DJI app you should see your status but I am guessing because the app is not connecting to the server.
2016-10-17
Use props
artonic
lvl.1
United States

Yep, the removed the Shipping Status line from that page within the last 4 hours or so.
2016-10-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

artonic Posted at 2016-10-18 15:02
Yep, the removed the Shipping Status line from that page within the last 4 hours or so.

Well I just spoke to a customer chat online operator she told me that when this is happening its because your package is getting ready for delivery... So expect for your order to leave soon and they would post the carrier and the shipping status....... I am sure likely this will happen as I write now in Hong Kong its not even 4pm so by the end of today we will see that our orders has been shipped I order mine on Oct 1st so we are in the first wave or second wave of the inventory.
2016-10-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

manolly Posted at 2016-10-18 14:46

Manolly
Your order is being process for packaging thats what the chat operator, I was concern about this when I saw your post and went and check and I notice that you were going through the same phase so I went and chatted with the customer operator and she told me to not worry that is because the order is being packages and probably will be leaving soon they would update the status by sometime later today or tomorrow depending how logistic will update once it leave the warehouse.
2016-10-17
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft

watuse Posted at 2016-10-18 15:41
Manolly
Your order is being process for packaging thats what the chat operator, I was concern abou ...

This is false. I ordered 1 more extra battery for the Mavic yesterday and it is also not showing the shipping status for it. In the mobile version however it is showing pending for both Mavic and the battery.
2016-10-17
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Spoke in person to one of my suppliers last night , first batch to cover UK pre orders , beginning of November , a second batch at the end of November is apart from a few pre orders , is up for grabs .
Hope that helps guys , hang in there , you will get one this year !
2016-10-17
Use props
QWDYwR2oXqcK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Hong Kong

Alot of different replies. DJI online chat just told me there were delays as engineers were still doing tests, so definitely not shipping or even packaging yet.
2016-10-18
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

watuse Posted at 2016-10-18 09:41
Manolly
Your order is being process for packaging thats what the chat operator, I was concern abou ...

I hope you don`t lie to us
2016-10-18
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

They've removed the shipping status from all orders, including previously completed ones. They are either overwhelmed in terms of intra-system queries that generate the pages (very plausible) or they want to hide bad news from getting publicity, also plausible. Or both.
2016-10-18
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Germany

peter@wonderlan Posted at 2016-10-18 10:02
They've removed the shipping status from all orders, including previously completed ones. They are e ...

Let`s hope the best for us @peter
2016-10-18
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

The most annoying thing about all of this is the lack of communication. If there is a delay then fine we will accept that, but actually tell us with an official announcement and stop letting all the support staff give everybody different answers, constantly contradicting themselves.

Do DJI not realise that if they just actually let people know what's going on then all this complaining and constant contacting of support will slow down massively.

For someone like me I really need to know if there is going to be a huge delay. I'm from the UK but have ordered to Malaysia as I'm currently travelling. If it's not here by Nov 22nd then I'm fucked, so if I can find out it's not gonna be here by then I can just cancel and re-order to the UK and yeah I'll be disappointed but it won't be a big issue. Unlike if it gets delivered after I go home...
2016-10-18
Use props
glopez861
lvl.1

Yea i think im going to stop bugging them and let it be haha ill just get it when i get it... Latest email i received.

Jane (DJI)

Oct 18, 16:17 CST

Dear Gerardo,
Greeting from DJI online Store!

All Mavic orders are not shipped out yet, as Mavic Pro orders have exceeded supply and we are working as quickly as possible to fulfil orders. The first batch of Mavic preorders will be shipped from Mid October on first come first served basis. As of now, we do not have a specific shipping date, however as soon as your Mavic Pro ships we will contact you by email.

Your order # 001197281*** seems to be a very early order, and should be the first wave if everything goes smoothly.

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice day!

Best regards,
DJI online store pre-sales support team
2016-10-18
Use props
robble
lvl.2

United States

My shipping status is gone too.  Pretty sure I will NOT be in the first round of shipments since I ordered on the 8th.
2016-10-18
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-18 16:01
I hope you don`t lie to us

she told me this so basically I order within the first week of release, I order on oct 1st and the following week I got fully charge from my card and it was posting pending for shipment, now it does not show, I ask her if there was a problem she told me that there is none and that my order is being prepare for packaging that could be that its in the warehouse its being scan for the inventory, and one could be selected for my order and then once its package it will have a label printed out with the carrier and address, and then the status should change to Shipping when the carrier comes and pick it up and scan it at the warehouse exit door. Believe me I work in this kind of business because we do online mountain gear for big expedition and when there is so many orders and I am guessing in the millions, they are overwhelmed in their system with a huge list and when they get their shipment from the manufacture its all scanned for the inventory I am guessing they are not even stocking it in the warehouse, its opening the shipement from the manufactures and directly scanning one for the orders and I bet there is a massive amount of people waiting that is why they say first come first serve. Last year alone at my job in the warehouse we had black friday and we had a list of people waiting for 4 days backup, I would imagine these people are back up for weeks and they are pushing hard for the manufactures to work round the clock...
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 9.44.03 AM.png
2016-10-18
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Germany

watuse Posted at 2016-10-18 11:01
she told me this so basically I order within the first week of release, I order on oct 1st and the ...

Ok thanks for this good information. I also ordered it on the 1th. This is why i got interested in your news
2016-10-18
Use props
Cirkus Monkey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293094 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Not sure it will be shipped soon. Bellow is the answer from the pre-sale Chat for my order placed one September 29th

Me:
"The shipping status of my DJI Mavic order disappeared. Will it be shipped soon or do you have any delays?"

Alex:
"Since we have not started the shipment of the first batch, so the estimate shipping date of your order have not confirmed yet. we still awaiting the update from our factory"
2016-10-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cirkus Monkey Posted at 2016-10-18 10:40
Not sure it will be shipped soon. Bellow is the answer from the pre-sale Chat for my order placed on ...

Just checked order standing on dji , PENDING and tba are now missing from my order, not to sure what this means check yours.
2016-10-18
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

they have change the pages all around, ok here is what I got it seems to me that the people who have purchase the first couple of weeks are going to get their mavics I found this page to check again, and its still pending. Also if you go to the page like if your going to purchase the mavic there is a new tab telling you about a notification to see if when they would have new drones I am guessing, because they are all out of these drones..... They would notify you for the next stock manufactuing batch... I am feeling they are working round the clock to make up for demands. Just go like if your going to purchase another mavic and youwould seee a new tab in the bottom...
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 11.52.26 AM.png
2016-10-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

watuse Posted at 2016-10-18 11:00
they have change the pages all around, ok here is what I got it seems to me that the people who have ...

TBA and PENDING now missing from my order, doesn't say shipped .
2016-10-18
Use props
robert.laurence
lvl.1

glopez861 Posted at 2016-10-18 16:48
Yea i think im going to stop bugging them and let it be haha ill just get it when i get it... Latest ...

That is interesting, I ordered on Sept. 27th, 21:11 UTC and my order number is 011197660xxx. The volume between your order number and mine is huge, DJI must have sold millions by now, if in fact the order numbers are in sequence.
2016-10-18
Use props
Cirkus Monkey
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

robert.laurence Posted at 2016-10-18 12:52
That is interesting, I ordered on Sept. 27th, 21:11 UTC and my order number is 011197660xxx. The v ...

Actually I don't think the order number are sequences
2016-10-18
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oddly the"Shipping status" and Shipping Co" have been removed when I look at the DJI site from a browser but in the DJI App shipping status is still there...
2016-10-18
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Germany

robert.laurence Posted at 2016-10-18 12:52
That is interesting, I ordered on Sept. 27th, 21:11 UTC and my order number is 011197660xxx. The v ...

Thats not correct.
The First 3 Numbers are the country.
For Example 049 is mine -> Germany!
2016-10-18
Use props
thegrindlab
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

How do we go about canceling an order? I don't see a way on the order page.
2016-10-18
Use props
robert.laurence
lvl.1

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-18 19:24
Thats not correct.
The First 3 Numbers are the country.
For Example 049 is mine -> Germany!

My mistake, the first  three numbers of my order I are 001. Also there are probably many other dji orders other than Mavic orders.
2016-10-18
Use props
thegrindlab
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never mind. I canceled through DJI's online chat.
2016-10-18
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

I don't like the trolls any more than anyone else, but I think DJI should figure out how to do these presales better so that they can provide information to their customers.    Just an honest opinion.
2016-10-18
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3

robert.laurence Posted at 2016-10-18 19:37
My mistake, the first  three numbers of my order I are 001. Also there are probably many other dji ...

Your Welcome i only now the meaning of the first three numbers. Maybe the others are intern numbers for product and order time hmmm.
Does anyone now how the order number collects?
2016-10-18
Use props
Kabooki
lvl.1

DJI has sent out emails !
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 9.47.34 AM.png
2016-10-18
Use props
CrazyHorse019
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348540 ft
United Kingdom

Kabooki Posted at 2016-10-18 13:19
DJI has sent out emails !

yes... saying nothing.... LMFAO! Oh well it comes when it comes...
2016-10-18
Use props
beninphilippine
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Mavic on Sep. 28th. Here is the email I received this morning.
IMG_4962.PNG
2016-10-18
Use props
tjeerd.stevens
New

Belgium

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in
mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your
Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates,
or you can check for new information in our online store http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro.

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI

2016-10-18
Use props
Cirkus Monkey
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Just received this email too. Now it means no estimated shipping date at all. At least they send an "update"...
2016-10-18
Use props
CFGHvqwXJkJy
lvl.2
United States

Yep that was a communication that didn't actually say anything!
2016-10-18
Use props
aethernex
lvl.1

United States

CFGHvqwXJkJy Posted at 2016-10-18 06:00
Yep that was a communication that didn't actually say anything!

Well, if true, it states that they are in production. So, at least we know that the previous post that mentions engineers still working on the product is inaccurate. Depending on the production process they're likely shipping soon, but likely slower than we all want.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules