Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851542 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi.
I am going to buy a Mavic Pro at United States and then use it in Europe. The power standards differ at U.S. (110v) and Europe (220v). Chargers usually support both standards because it's easier to ship multistandard charger around the world than to create charger for each market separately. But that's not always the case, sometimes I can find 110v-only chargers, which pretty much makes Mavic useless, since devices that transform 220v to 110v are usually heavy and big, you can't simply take them with your Mavic everywhere you go.

So, assuming it will be no problem to get european power cord for Mavic, my question is: what are the INPUT power specs for Mavic Pro changer in United States? Could someone please take a photo of a charger specs (should be on a charger itself)?
2016-10-10
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Historically, all DJI chargers have been international. Here's the quick start guide information:

Charging

Charging

and additional specification info:

Charger Spec

Charger Spec

When purchased in the US, it will have the US 110v standad power plug cable. You will need to replace the removable power cord with the 240v version or get an adapter.

2016-10-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also remember that your warranty will not be valid over there at the nearest DJI repair center.
If there is a warranty issue, you will have to send it to the US repair center. After the warranty repair, it has to be sent to a US address (family/friend) and they will have to send it back to you.
If you send it to a DJI repair center over there you will have to pay for the repair even if it is a warranty issue.
2016-10-10
Use props
amima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851542 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Thank you so much for the detailed reply! This finalizes my decision to buy Mavic. I think changing the cable will not be a problem. That's really good news that charger supports all voltages!

Also, thank you for the warranty reminder. I keep it in mind. My friends work for U.S. company and travel a lot to U.S., so potential mess with sending a drone to US in case something goes wrong still beats European taxes, worth the risk.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

amima Posted at 2016-10-10 23:19
Thank you so much for the detailed reply! This finalizes my decision to buy Mavic. I think changing  ...

Sounds good, I can promise you that when you receive it you will truly be impressed.
2016-10-10
Use props
benone
New

Spain

terrylewis Posted at 2016-10-10 05:27
Historically, all DJI chargers have been international. Here's the quick start guide information:

[view_image]

"You will need to replace the removable power cord with the 240v version or get an adapter."

So I don't need power transformer? Such adapter is ok?
2017-1-19
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

benone Posted at 2017-1-19 10:44
"You will need to replace the removable power cord with the 240v version or get an adapter."

So I don't need power transformer? Such adapter is ok?

Correct. The charger supports 100-240v 50-60Hz, so you only need the plug adapter for the country...
Those will work nicely...
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules