DJI GO App, Mini Map Not Centering when Home Point Set...
1222 3 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

Noticed something odd after the latest DJI GO app update with my Ipad Air running the latest IOS version and patch. This did not happen previously.
I notice once everything is powered up and the tells me the home point has been set and to check it on the map, I look at the mini-map, the usual icons are not present.  When I tap on it and goes full screen, I can see that it indeed set the home point correctly, but the minimap is displaying several hundred meters further south than where the home point is set.  I then center the home point and shrink the map.  It now shows 200 meters, but centered.

Anyone else notice this behavior?

It used to put my location/home point in the center of the mini map and I could swear default to 50m.   Now it seems to default to 200 meters and shows a location 200-300 meters further south than I am.  Again, this is just the display.  The home point is actually set to the correct location...

I even uninstalled the GO app completely and reinstalled it.  Same behavior..

Thoughts?
2016-10-10
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>

Happening on a Mini iPad 2 also after upgrading to DJI Go 3.0.0.      Have not upgraded the Mini to 10 yet.    Also noticed that my video's are not showing up on the editor screen but the pictures do.
2016-10-10
Use props
fans7c68ae12
New

United States

I'm experiencing the same problem with my iPad Mini 4
2016-11-18
Use props
Falcon3
New

United States

fans7c68ae12 Posted at 2016-11-18 11:54
I'm experiencing the same problem with my iPad Mini 4

So today I updated the controller firmware to 1.80 and the issue was corrected....mini map is centered on the drone location.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules