Calibrate horizon doesnt show up
774 7 2016-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tswoodman
New

Canada

Hi...recently my calibrate horizon feature doesnt show up after i press it. Was fine before....did resets and firmware upgrade... Still wont show up. Its there in the menu above auto calibration...but when i press it...nothing. Auto calibration works fine....but i too have the odd drift that needs correction. I need this to work!! Help?
2016-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello tswoodman, please help clarify what the current firmware is. You mobile device is IOS or Android? what is the APP version and the mobile system?
Would you please provide a screen shot? thanks.
2016-10-11
Use props
qBrn2VdRn2PQ
lvl.2
New Zealand

I can confirm the same issue on my setup. Both options for Horizon and Auto Calibration are in the settings menu, auto functions as it should but selecting the Horizon option brings you back to the live view with no horizon adjustment popup on the screen.

Nexus 5 mobile - Android 6.0.1  DJI Go App  2.9.1(472)

DJI Osmo Plus - Firmware 1.1.0.30
2016-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank for your feedback, a new APP version for android will be released soon, please wait patiently then upgrade the APP to the latest.
If still the same case, please feel free to let us know, thank you so much.
2016-10-12
Use props
bob85
New

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-12 10:21
Thank for your feedback, a new APP version for android will be released soon, please wait patiently  ...

I can also confirm the same issue with my DJI Osmo and Galaxy S7 Edge
Android version 6.01
DJI App 2.9.1(472)
Firmware 1.8.2.40 (just updated)
2016-10-12
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

I have just updated to Android APK  3.0.0(500) and can confirm that the Horizonal Calibration now works on my Osmo Plus!
Thanks DJI team.
2016-10-13
Use props
tswoodman
New

Canada

Once im home i will update what versions i have and try some other options as well. Also sorry for posting in the tutorials section! Im new to the forums
2016-10-14
Use props
tswoodman
New

Canada

In the meantime im an android user with app 2.9.1
2016-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules