DJI Corporate Phone Numbers
11227 36 2016-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buildum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29249 ft
United States

How many of you would like to have the direct Phone Numbers for DJI USA Corporate offices.  I have them and am fed up with the service they provide so maybe if they start receiving calls directly from the customer it will potentially trickle down to the support group.

Let me know and I will post if I find significant interest.

(818) 97X-XXXX Just to show DJI that I have them.
2016-10-11
Use props
fansd26c5125
New
United States

Dude, I need it so bad.  Their customer service is absolutely awful.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on both of your frustrations. What are your concerns? You can send me a personal message or post them here.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Here is contact information for the North American office:

UNITED STATES
DJI North America
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)
+1 (818) 235 0789
support.us@dji.com
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_0D3lmevobSJ8
New

United States

Please I need there corporate number  They're so unprofessional customer service is horrible and I'm going to push for everything in the book if I have to get my family council involved
2018-3-15
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please I would like to speak to supervisors and engineers regarding the design flaw in phantom arms cracking at motor mounts. They will do nothing for their customers?
2018-6-5
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_0D3lmevobSJ8 Posted at 2018-3-15 05:04
Please I need there corporate number  They're so unprofessional customer service is horrible and I'm going to push for everything in the book if I have to get my family council involved

the DJI contacts are on their website. no secrete there:
https://www.dji.com/contact
chat, call, email
2018-6-5
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

fansd26c5125 Posted at 2017-10-9 10:06

100% agree.
For me, it was so bad that I sent my entire $2100 order back.
I won't be back to buy a DJI product anytime soon.
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_0D3lmevobSJ8 Posted at 2018-3-15 05:04

100% agree.
Horrible customer service.
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 13:32
I am sorry to read on both of your frustrations. What are your concerns? You can send me a personal message or post them here.

OMG worse customer service ever
1 chat session 3 CS Reps and a supervisor.
I am so frustrated with my experience that I sent my entire $2100 order back. I lose business in the process BUT I am starting a business and honestly, poor (DJI) support is the LAST thing i need. I plan to start building my fleet with another vendor.
If a reader is thinking about buying the goggles -- DONT. For me, I could not wear them on my head because the head frame is stiff plastic and cannot be adjusted to match my body.
Not only is sending back the order a huge frustration -- but the supervisor said he wanted me to pay for the return -- essentially insult on top of injury. I refused to do that. DJI gave in -- but they just HAD to ask, right?
There are other drone manufacturers now, and more to come. Better deals, probaby nicer people (want to keep the business)
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

Pilot-Media Posted at 2018-6-19 14:01
OMG worse customer service ever
1 chat session 3 CS Reps and a supervisor.
I am so frustrated with my experience that I sent my entire $2100 order back. I lose business in the process BUT I am starting a business and honestly, poor (DJI) support is the LAST thing i need. I plan to start building my fleet with another vendor.

It gets better -- DJI agreed to accept a return of my order in complete, but sent me a shipping order taht is ONLY for the goggles.
So now I have to call the corporate offices to get this stupid incompetence fixed.
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

Pilot-Media Posted at 2018-6-19 16:21
It gets better -- DJI agreed to accept a return of my order in complete, but sent me a shipping order taht is ONLY for the goggles.
So now I have to call the corporate offices to get this stupid incompetence fixed.

So - I have been told that I will have to return everything to get a reimbursement and I have been given a shipping order to accommodate  only the goggles. DJI is playing games with a return.

2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

Pilot-Media Posted at 2018-6-19 16:30
So - I have been told that I will have to return everything to get a reimbursement and I have been given a shipping order to accommodate  only the goggles. DJI is playing games with a return.

DJI told me that if the goggles don't fit my body I have to return the entire order. BUT they will only pay for the freight of the goggles. That illustrate the type of people you deal with at DJI
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

Pilot-Media Posted at 2018-6-19 16:34
DJI told me that if the goggles don't fit my body I have to return the entire order. BUT they will only pay for the freight of the goggles. That illustrate the type of people you deal with at DJI

I called UPS and I am correct--- although DJI told me that they would pay for te shipment they LIED and sent me a shipping weight that is 15 pounds under weight. I have to pay to return everything -- DJI told me that I had to return the quad because it is a bundle and they want me to pay for it. This is the worse worse experience.
Now I will call DJI again and continue to resolve this issue. All i can say -- all I will every say on social media is NEVER buy DJI
And that I reporting DJI to the US government for unfair and deceptive business practices.
2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

Forget it. these are not nice people. File reports with your government agencies that police unfair and deceptive business practices. Keep telling people your story.

2018-6-19
Use props
Pilot-Media
lvl.1
United States

kozlio# Posted at 2018-6-5 14:37
the DJI contacts are on their website. no secrete there:
https://www.dji.com/contact
chat, call, email

All you get is deflection and lies.
2018-6-19
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

Absolutely complete crap customer service!. My aircraft has been at their repair facility since 12 December 2017 - and they are doing nothing but screwing me around. Emails that don't make any sense, lack of communication, sending me to different customer service representatives only for them to not understand, start over - I swear they do it for entertainment as they have my aircraft, so they have control. I am so done with this crap.
2018-6-29
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

Well, finally after seven months they are shipping out a replacement aircraft (most likely older than the one I sent in for repairs). Last week they sent me a tracking number, I checked it, and of course, after five days: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Probably another seven months for them to send it to the shipping facility...

2018-7-10
Use props
Offroad1
lvl.1

How do I get the phone number to DJI's corporate office?
2018-10-19
Use props
djiuser_CwvuIxBcapka
New

United States

Please give me the number. I need it.
2019-2-7
Use props
sasmsmith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59196 ft
United States

buildum is likely trolling. On this page, the telephone number listed is (818) 975-2000 as the "Contact Us" number for their North America headquarters. Based on general knowledge of how offices work, DJI staff working at that location will either have an extension off of that number, or the last 3-4 digits of that number will differ depending on the staff member.

Posting "(818) 97X-XXXX Just to show DJI that I have them" means absolutely nothing because simple Google searches will yield more detailed numbers. Also, trying to blackmail an international, multi-million dollar company is just asking for trouble.

Disclaimer: I am in no way disagreeing with any of the statements made here regarding DJI customer service. It is abysmal and should be their top and only priority before working on developing new platforms and more advanced versions of already existing platforms. But, as I mentioned above, blackmailing a company the size of DJI in an attempt to force them into addressing anything about their business is begging for trouble.
2019-2-8
Use props
fansa289caf7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29249 ft
United States

sasmsmith Posted at 2-8 10:20
buildum is likely trolling. On this page, the telephone number listed is (818) 975-2000 as the "Contact Us" number for their North America headquarters. Based on general knowledge of how offices work, DJI staff working at that location will either have an extension off of that number, or the last 3-4 digits of that number will differ depending on the staff member.

Posting "(818) 97X-XXXX Just to show DJI that I have them" means absolutely nothing because simple Google searches will yield more detailed numbers. Also, trying to blackmail an international, multi-million dollar company is just asking for trouble.

Buildum is not trolling.  I have been a member of this forum for some time.
2019-2-8
Use props
fansd52c21cc
New

Please post these numbers! The battery in my Phantom 3 standard controller went bad and they tell me they are no longer making them! I have a $500 drone I cannot fly DJI sucks
2019-9-10
Use props
Serena Gutierrez
New

Hi! I’m trying to get ahold of some one to speak on why my osmo wont focused after having it for 2weeksnor so. Customer service is very horrible and keep hanging up on me after waiting on the phone twice
2019-9-17
Use props
djiuser_Dh5eVgRwiubD
New

United States

Would love to talk to someone who speaks intelligible English or when on chat won’t answer your questions and tells you to contact some other department. I ordered a Mavic Air on February 3, 2020. After I received it I wasn’t able to play with it until this week.  I open the app to find it says Mavic Air 2.  I’ve downloaded the app Mavic Go and Mavic Go Air 4 and there isn’t an option for my Air. I’ve discovered the brand new Air has been discontinued and I can’t fly it. They won’t give me a straight answer on any questions I ask. Please give me the phone number I need to speak to someone in the US
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

If there Is anyway someone can give me corporate number it would be greatly appreciated u can even text me it 817 894 2324 I just found out my drone i mailed back to get fixed was open and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround and my mavic 2. Is how I live and take care of my children. And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate pics ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7. Please anyone pass this along i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not of any help thanks god bless!
2020-9-20
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

If there Is anyway someone can give me corporate number it would be greatly appreciated u can even text me it 817 894 2324 I just found out my drone i mailed back to get fixed was open and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround and my mavic 2. Is how I live and take care of my children. And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate pics ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7. Please anyone pass this along i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not of any help thanks god bless!
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_OMkSJXwLSXIo
lvl.1

Canada

fansd26c5125 Posted at 2017-10-9 10:06

I sooooo agree. My my mavic mini has been broken 4 five months. But " i'll be back flying in no time" they say. Straight up nonsense!!
2020-10-5
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_OMkSJXwLSXIo Posted at 10-5 05:19
I sooooo agree. My my mavic mini has been broken 4 five months. But " i'll be back flying in no time" they say. Straight up nonsense!!

No, seriously???
2020-10-7
Use props
jege41
lvl.2
Canada

I would appreciate the numbers, PM please
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

Hello, I need help and can't get any with DJI support. Refresh has sent me 4 broken drones. Please help. My latest serial number is 1633HBM001Y052. My name is tomriccobono@Yahoo.com   I can't get help and nobody will come though for me. It's hard to believe but I have a story to tell.
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

Please yes I need corporate numbers desperately.
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_JC9lesjy7CVj
lvl.2

South Africa

I am sorry to read on both of your frustrations. What are your concerns? You can send me a personal message or post them here.

Hello.  My name is Ray McIntyre and my most recent case number is CAS-5459523-B6W5K3.  I an extremely disappointed with DJI Service and Support.  I have been dealing with the same issue since August of 2020 with Inspire 2.  I would be happy to explain all if you are willing to actually find a solution for me.  The issue is related to every I2 that DJI sells fails when the DNG / Prores codec is activated, when I shoot thousands of photos for photogrammetry, it fails every time after about 300 photos are taken.  Please help.  My email is raymond@pixelmagicfx.com
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_dOT3owdmUS8E
New

India

Can you please can you send me dji mavic air. For free  because i have a YouTube channel and i want to take a video on it for a small review  please give me. Please
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_YOHtDCTXRK4w
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 13:34
Here is contact information for the North American office:

UNITED STATES

Horrible experience with customer service.  The DJI Care Refresh is a complete ripoff.  I was flying my mini over water when it decided it wanted to go for a swim about 15 feet from the shore.  Unable to retrieve it and the best they would offer me is a 20% discount on a new mini.  I see so many forum posts of people complaining that support and analysis teams find anything they can to blame the pilot and get out of covering the drone.  Not covering an irretrievable drone is ridiculous.  I understand that they don't want people to just say it was lost and get  a free drone but I provided video showing it went down.   I spent an hour chatting with a rep online.  They kept asking questions I'd already answered.  Then when I opened a case, they asked for all the same info that was already provided.  I even emailed them the chat log.   I'm not expecting anything for free here.  Happy to pay the $40 refresh fee but to offer me 20% off a new drown is insulting.   I was just starting to enjoy this hobby and about to upgrade to  the FPV model and pass the mini to my kid.  After the experience with support, I won't be buying anything from DJI again.
2021-5-14
Use props
Mickey Bernal
New

United States

Can I please have that number? They are the worst ever!
2021-9-4
Use props
Mickey Bernal
New

United States

Please post the number,
2021-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules