Firmware update, download error
3252 18 2015-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmr8
New

Estonia

Hi!
I'm trying to update my Phantom 2 over the Assistant 3.6. The program shows that there is an update available, from version 3.08 to 3.10.
Unfortunately it gives me notice "Download error! Please Refresh", although there is no problem with internet connection.
Has anybody faced the same problem? Should I be worried?
2015-2-2
Use props
markkennedy042.
New

United Kingdom

same here
2015-2-2
Use props
jmm2020.yahoo
New

United States

I am getting exactly the same error...on both remote and Vision 2Also no News updates when PT2 loads...just blank screen
2015-2-2
Use props
Nille
lvl.1
Sweden

Looks like the latest update was problem with MUI. Don´t update even if you can.
2015-2-2
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

Same here, Can not update to 3.10
2015-2-2
Use props
teedo757.yahoo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1870 ft
United States

Bummed, I just plugged in to update...
2015-2-2
Use props
charliebrandt09
New

United States

I just read on another forum that they pulled it.

2015-2-2
Use props
zach.anderson.m
lvl.1

United States

charliebrandt09 Posted at 2015-2-3 08:14

Can you post a link to that forum post?
2015-2-2
Use props
steadystickrick
lvl.2

United States

charliebrandt09 Posted at 2015-2-3 08:14

The calamity of errors from DJI continues...Geez what gives?!
2015-2-2
Use props
zach.anderson.m
lvl.1

United States

Can you post a link to that forum post Charlie?
2015-2-2
Use props
charliebrandt09
New

United States

I read it here: http://www.phantompilots.com/vie ... =34253&start=10
2015-2-2
Use props
me.mattkittrell
New

United States

Same Issue here i actually need a main board update for my new batteries to work.... ugh!
2015-2-2
Use props
russwhite.earth
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem.  At least I finally came here and see I am not alone.
I guess I will just go try to fly since I can't update.  Russ
2015-2-2
Use props
teedo757.yahoo
lvl.3
United States

Well I guess I'll check back in a week ;)
2015-2-2
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

teedo757.yahoo Posted at 2015-2-3 10:47
Well I guess I'll check back in a week ;)

It is working fine. Mine would not upgrade until I charged everything up then it upgraded fast no issues at all.
2015-2-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

There seems have issue with the new firmware. We are busy working on it and close the update channel.
Now waiting for a solution...Hope it could be fixed ASAP
2015-2-3
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think this is fair warning that all those that did do the upgrade ground their birds until we get a solid update from DJI.

I hope that they do the appropriate quality control and test on the combinations of hardware in the field.

Cheers
2015-2-3
Use props
teedo757.yahoo
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-3 17:07
There seems have issue with the new firmware. We are busy working on it and close the update channel ...

Thanks for the update. Not sure if there is a core group of beta testers for each version of phantom but I know that real life flying with multiple people is better for debugging then a couple engineers taking one out back and flying it.

Personally I always wait a few days and check the forums before updating.

That being said I am grateful DJI does keep updating the older line of phantoms. The new features are great when the bugs get worked out. I'm glad they are not like some manufactures that make you upgrade to the newest product to get the latest software features.
2015-2-7
Use props
tonyphantom147.
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DO NOT UPDATE to 3.10

Important Notice Regarding Phantom 2 Firmware v3.10

There have been a small number of reported issues with the latest Phantom firmware, v3.10. In response to these reports, DJI has proactively suspended this firmware update.

If you already updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, please reset your firmware to the prior version (v3.08) immediately. To do this, connect your Phantom to your PC, launch the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and follow the standard procedures for updating your firmware. V3.08has now been designated as the latest version, and your Phantom will be reset.

If you have not yet updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, and your current firmware version is v3.08, no action is necessary.

If you are running an older Phantom firmware version, DJI suggests that you update to v3.08 now.

Check your firmware status and apply any available updates by connecting your Phantom to your PC, launching the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and clicking “Upgrade”.

iOS Note: Some iOS users have reported issues when using Phantom firmware (v3.08) with the iOS VISION app (v1.0.46). To address this issue, the iOS app has been updated and is now available in the App Store. If you require the VISION app to fly safely, please update to the latest version (v1.0.48) before flying. No update is required for the Android version of the VISION app.

If you have any questions, please contact support@dji.com.

Thank you,
DJI
2015-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules