Osmo Mobile Accessories list
1714 4 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone1Maf
lvl.1

United States

I am leaving for a trip next week and want to know all accessories that work with Osmo Mobile.  More specifically, if the Universal Mount is what I need to mount the Osmo Mobile to standard tripod.  Any help is appreciated!

J

2016-10-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Think almost all accessories will work with the osmo mobile with exception of z axis. And yes universal will work.
2016-10-12
Use props
Drone1Maf
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-12 13:02
Think almost all accessories will work with the osmo mobile with exception of z axis. And yes univer ...

So the universal mount is what I need to mount to a tripod?  Not the DJI tripod, but a third party (Manfrotto).
2016-10-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Drone1Maf Posted at 2016-10-12 18:14
So the universal mount is what I need to mount to a tripod?  Not the DJI tripod, but a third party ...

Universal mount is used at side of osmo, it's for mounting microphones, lights it's not for tripod, you can mount your osmo stand on top of a tripod or you can use osmo tripod and extension rod and you can just put your osmo directly onto extension rod.
2016-10-12
Use props
jennifermya
New

Pakistan

Mobile Accessories and Their Uses

It's hard to imagine a time when only phones were used and every home had one. Every second person in the world has a mobile phone that is close to their ears. Mobile phones were initially limited to texting and incoming calls. It has advanced to the point that one can now access the internet via mobile phone. These additional features have helped the mobile accessory industry grow tremendously. For professionals, who must communicate with their clients when they are not connected to a landline, cell phones have become incredibly important. In today's world, it has become a necessity more than a luxury product. https://geoffsclub.com/collections/mobile-accessories

To meet the changing needs of people, mobile accessories are constantly being improved. Mobile phones use radio waves to make and receive calls. It is charged via a power point. Read more: https://geoffs-club.blogspot.com/2022/06/mobile-accessories-and-their-uses.html

2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules