Popup window with C1 button.
1955 10 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wieg1
lvl.2

Italy

I am not able to solve the problem of the popup window that appears in the DJIGo app, everytime I press the button c1.
The window request authorization to get acces of C1 to the app.
Someone has solved this annoying problem ?

2016-10-12
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I do not know if somone have solved it - but there is a workaround.. start your controller and push C1 before you open the Go app - then answer allow on the popup image. The Go app will open and you will get rid of the popup. I am sure this will be fixed at the next Go app update
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, please close the DJI Go app, then connect your aircraft with the RC and press the C1 button.
The notification saying "DJI Go would like to communicate with the C1 Button" will appear.
Click "allow" and the DJI Go app will open automatically.
After that, you will no longer get the popup.
2016-10-12
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-12 23:31
Hi, please close the DJI Go app, then connect your aircraft with the RC and press the C1 button.
The ...

Ok, great!

Do you know if this is being addressed in the next updated? It's quite annoying!
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Morrisson Posted at 2016-10-15 00:32
Ok, great!

Do you know if this is being addressed in the next updated? It's quite annoying!

If you have the latest firmware and Go app, can you please try the following button combinations. To ensure that the RC is clear of any presets, please perform the following reset:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink the RC using the following combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2016-10-14
Use props
Inspire17
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-15 04:55
If you have the latest firmware and Go app, can you please try the following button combinations.  ...

UPDATE: ...so, If I understand you right.....you put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in and then you shake it all about? You do the Go App Pokey and then you twist yourself about? That makes more sense than you not Beta testing a BETA OS against the Go APP and letting us all know what to expect IF we decide to upgrade. Spend some bucks and do some serious due diligence for a change, please. Plan ahead.....there's a new concept for you. Try making update fixes a priority and you'll be a better company. Besides, you should be telling US about bugs, not us telling you.
2016-10-17
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Inspire17 Posted at 2016-10-17 12:04
UPDATE: ...so, If I understand you right.....you put your left foot in, you put your left foot out ...

Why do you come on the DJI forums if you're just going to say childish nursery rhymes?

To be frank, not even GOOD nursery rhymes...

Best,
Gavin
2016-10-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-13 11:31
The ...

This solution works.
2016-10-20
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-14 16:55
If you have the latest firmware and Go app, can you please try the following button combinations.  ...

Wow! This totally handled the problem.

Are you able to delete Inspire17's face?

Thanks.

Best,
Gavin
2016-10-21
Use props
Inspired Inspire
lvl.1
United States

Morrisson Posted at 2016-10-20 14:03
Why do you come on the DJI forums if you're just going to say childish nursery rhymes?

To be frank, not even GOOD nursery rhymes...

My response was tongue in cheek..............surely didn't wish to ruffle feathers in here. It's obvious that the linking procedure could be made much less cumbersome, if only DJI would not listen to the bean pickers and address the issue. Oh, as either you're not old enough to remember or perhaps a tad bit confused, you might want to bone up on your knowledge of nursery rhymes because I quoted no nursery rhyme. I merely referenced lyrics to the song "The Hokey Pokey". It's well known in all English-speaking countries and originated as a British folk dance, with variants attested as early as 1826. To my knowledge and to date, no nursery rhyme contains lyrics from "The Hokey Pokey".

Please Fly Safe and smile...
Best Regards
2019-2-12
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Inspired Inspire Posted at 2-12 16:50
My response was tongue in cheek..............surely didn't wish to ruffle feathers in here. It's obvious that the linking procedure could be made much less cumbersome, if only DJI would not listen to the bean pickers and address the issue. Oh, as either you're not old enough to remember or perhaps a tad bit confused, you might want to bone up on your knowledge of nursery rhymes because I quoted no nursery rhyme. I merely referenced lyrics to the song "The Hokey Pokey". It's well known in all English-speaking countries and originated as a British folk dance, with variants attested as early as 1826. To my knowledge and to date, no nursery rhyme contains lyrics from "The Hokey Pokey".

Please Fly Safe and smile...

You're responding to something that I wrote almost three years ago. If you're coming out of a deep sleep, welcome back.

Best,
Gavin
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules