Does it show Mavic shipped for you yet??
25302 194 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephanieledfor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347365 ft

Date :
2016-09-27 17:25:56 (UTC)
Payment Status :
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method :
Credit Card
Shipping Status :
Pending
2016-10-17
Use props
suprajogi86
lvl.1

Japan

I just noticed in dji website under my order information the shipping status is disappear
2016-10-17
Use props
RobWilkinson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 829364 ft
Australia

"Shipping Status" and "Shipping Company" have been removed from my order's details.

(Order Time: 2016-09-28 05:55:27 (UTC))
2016-10-17
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

it means forget about it
2016-10-17
Use props
Babblin5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

Mine changed also. Don't know what that means. Ordered early Sept. 28. Go me.
2016-10-17
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

it was removed from everyone. I think this way no body can ask them why it's still pending
2016-10-17
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

lets just remove the shipping status and replay a copy and paste message when asked about the shipping somthing similar to this (supply and we are working as quickly as possible to fulfill orders. The first batch of Mavic preorders will be shipped from Mid October on first come first served basis. As of now, we do not have a specific shipping date, however as soon as your Mavic Pro ships we will contact you by email.)

guys it's obvious!! they have no intention of publishing any form of apology. I think they did give a false release date just to dominate gopro karma sales. probably it was intended to be released some time before Christmas.
2016-10-17
Use props
pXTHxoStWY5h
lvl.3
United States

If APPLE and DJI are getting into bed together, Apple needs to slap DJI management into place about communicating to their customers. At least Apple would send out a tweet or something.

-GLAD DON CORNHOLIOS has been banned....jeez

Anyways....

I can't wait to see the shit show when no one receives their orders or any communication from DJI a week from now.

The next time DJI put together a Steve Jobseque Apple-like presentation of a new product they need to have their shit  together...

DJI communication-FAIL
2016-10-17
Use props
qMvQTfjUrm4z
lvl.4

United States

I agree with others that while I pre-ordered directly through DJI with the full understanding that they would have my money between the time I pre-paid and the time they began shipping units on a first come, first fulfilled basis, I expected that DJI would hold up their end of the implied agreement and begin shipping on the date they committed to.  I was absolutely willing to let them hold on to my money for a reasonable amount of time based on my position in line, but am not willing to be a pawn in what seems now to be a vaporious announcement made with the sole intent of stealing business from GoPro, with no ability to deliver on their promises.

Since I purchased using Paypal, I have opened up a dispute through them.  While I did not order on the first day, the basis of my dispute is that this forum has pretty irrefutable proof that DJI has shipped NO items, contrary to their public commitment to shipping units beginning on October 15th.  I will update this thread on the process of my dispute.  I also selected this approach as it should not outright cancel my order with DJI, (I would be more than happy if they committed to shipping my unit before the end of the month), but will force them to respond to the dispute or cause my money to be refunded through Paypal.

I would encourage others to consider this approach.  Perhaps if several hundred or several thousand disputes were opened up, Paypal might take notice and bring DJI to account.

I will keep this thread updated on my progress.
2016-10-17
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

qMvQTfjUrm4z Posted at 2016-10-18 13:41
I agree with others that while I pre-ordered directly through DJI with the full understanding that t ...

If they decide to just refund you to close the dispute with PayPal surely that will automatically cancel your order. Also once you open a dispute with PayPal I am not sure you can cancel it and then reopen another dispute.
2016-10-17
Use props
suprajogi86
lvl.1

Japan

the good news is the shipping status still available if you access dji.com with mobile version ;)
2016-10-17
Use props
nickt916
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215915 ft
United States

I'll give it till Friday then open a dispute with Paypal, they weren't ready for such excited customers, they sure as heck not gonna be ready for what's about to him them back from all the upset customers
2016-10-18
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

Not quite sure why but my order is not showing "pending" anymore in the order status,  It does not say shipped either but definately not pending.  Wonder if this constitutes some kind of movement.
2016-10-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yeah same TBA  gone PENDING gone
2016-10-18
Use props
dOVn8STcgtRQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Its madness all this. You have 2 types of people here. You have the impulsive need it now kind of people (like me) and possibly 75% of men worldwide and you have the not arsed it comes when it comes attitude. I think that dji have full on taken the piss out of their customers here, but can see why from a business perspective why they did it. Mavic was a christmas release product 100%... can you all imagine if dji didnt announce the mavic when they did? How many people would have bought the karma? I know I would have. Along with a hell of alot more people out there. It was a broad move from dji but in the long run a few bad reviews and unhappy customers is better than losing millions in sales (from a business outlook).. ive found peace in that I will recieve my mavic pro before the end of november... any longer than that and im flat out cancelling my order. The pathetic thing about this whole fiasco is that DJI dont even have the decency to publicly announce when in fact they are shipping the 1st batch. They have just buried their heads in the sand with a "let them wait attitude". If dji come foward and apologised and reassured the customer the I would be ok with the whole thing.
2016-10-18
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

I wonder what will happen if Karma is available on the 23rd and many people still haven't gotten their Mavics. Will some people jump ship?
2016-10-18
Use props
gtg922e
lvl.2

United States

If you go to the Mavic Pro product page on the DJI website it says this at the bottom. " Shipping estimation: Within November on a first come first served basis." I ordered mine on the 30th and when I was chatting with DJI before the 15th they told me that it would ship the 4th of November. Maybe I will see it before Christmas.
2016-10-18
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

gtg922e Posted at 2016-10-18 18:36
If you go to the Mavic Pro product page on the DJI website it says this at the bottom. " Shipping es ...

Its quite normal for the shipping estimation to change as people purchase.
It's the estimation for if you purchase now, not if you purchased weeks ago.
2016-10-18
Use props
alfie1026
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8035 ft
  • >>>

im in the uk yesterday shipping was pending today pending has disappeared
2016-10-18
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

United States

I notice ken stays out of this chat room lol. Off with his head!
2016-10-18
Use props
mahana1213
lvl.1
United States

alfie1026 Posted at 2016-10-18 08:10
im in the uk yesterday shipping was pending today pending has disappeared

In my opinion they have an issue.  Even if the volume of orders was overwhelming they could still be filling some orders.  The fact that they haven't fill any orders indicates a problem.  I ordered 9/27 at 20:43 UTC and was told in an email that my order would be in the first batch which should not be effected by any subsequent orders.
2016-10-18
Use props
hwkidd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

mahana1213@yaho Posted at 2016-10-18 05:38
In my opinion they have an issue.  Even if the volume of orders was overwhelming they could still  ...

no shipping info,  but there is a response out there from dji,  received this  email  about 10 minutes ago,,,  I have two orders, one on the 27th  and   accessories on the 28th,  shipping info no longer on invoice, and no updated info at this time,   Looking forward for the day of  taking it out of the box,,,

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in
mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your
Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates,
or you can check for new information in our online store http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro.

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI
2016-10-18
Use props
gK2xY4YBfh64
lvl.2

India

just got this email...

===============
Dear Customers,

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
or you can check for new information in our online store http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI
===============

Please fire Adam - this is a BS update...{:4_154:}
2016-10-18
Use props
qzFOTo97T48l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246654 ft

Has anyone received one yet? I also got the email today but it's very vague
2016-10-18
Use props
hedfan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21470 ft
United Kingdom

On the Mavic Pro store it now states shipping from November... (sad face)
2016-10-18
Use props
Dyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1365 ft
Canada

Got this email today!

normally I see pending but now see nothing

I order it 6 october

2016-10-18
Use props
qMvQTfjUrm4z
lvl.4

United States

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2016-10-17 22:45
If they decide to just refund you to close the dispute with PayPal surely that will automatically  ...

I received a very prompt response from DJI upon opening the dispute.  They effectively indicated the same.  I went ahead and asked them in the dispute to cancel my order and promised to settle my dispute if they refunded my money with 24 hours.

As much as it pains me to step out of line, I simply don't have confidence that this line is going to start any time soon.  Additionally, I have some concerns that the quality of the first build and the launch firmware may not be up to the $999 price tag.  

So at this point, I've decided that I'd rather have my money back and take a hit of several weeks before stock arrives in stores, and have an additional escalation option other than DJI.
2016-10-18
Use props
dOVn8STcgtRQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I to have cancelled. The absouloutly shite email from that goon pushed me over the edge. They have gone on and on about how it will be on a first come first serve basis.... yet still have no answer as to why they havent sent the 1st shipment. Yes I do not doubt there is a high demand but for fuck sake look after the people who ordered 1st. DJI you are a joke. And I know you will lose the faith of your customers here. Take our money and expect us to wait just because you guys couldnt...JOKE! Im getting the Karma. And will possibly buy a damaged mavic next year when they are going down all over europe.
2016-10-18
Use props
hwkidd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

hwkidd@aol.com Posted at 2016-10-18 05:41
no shipping info,  but there is a response out there from dji,  received this  email  about 10 min ...

interesting thing is I have another order for extra parts, on 9 28  and a different email account, but did not get this response,  so it must be for  Mavic's only,
2016-10-18
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

I ordered the Mavic Pro Sunday, so technically not a pre-order, and have not received any email, and my order status page now is blank without the details stating shipping info

2016-10-18
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

qMvQTfjUrm4z Posted at 2016-10-18 09:41
I received a very prompt response from DJI upon opening the dispute.  They effectively indicated t ...

Very good decision, IMO.

Not one unit has shipped, that's bogus. They were just trying to pull some orders away from GoPro. The first batch should have shipped as promised or a legitimate response as to what the problem is.

Considering how buggy the P4 was, I'd say waiting it out and purchasing in-store is your best bet.
2016-10-18
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

dOVn8STcgtRQ Posted at 2016-10-18 10:05
I to have cancelled. The absouloutly shite email from that goon pushed me over the edge. They have g ...

You'll be able to get a Mavic at half price on eBay in a few months in good condition like you can the P4 right now and subsequent models before that.

I love staying current with tech, but for DJI products, it's not worth it to deal with them not honoring their word, their buggy first batches, etc. Just wait a few months and save a lot of money and frustration.
2016-10-18
Use props
lK14A0pG4iEn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353409 ft
United States

Wow, DJI just deleted the main shipping thread everyone has been chatting on.........
Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit
[ DJI FORUM Home ]
2016-10-18
Use props
sergey.fedak
lvl.2

United Kingdom

lK14A0pG4iEn Posted at 2016-10-18 18:39
Wow, DJI just deleted the main shipping thread everyone has been chatting on.........
Sorry, specifi ...

Yes i was posting in that forum thread oooooo.... What a sneaky move to delete the thread !!!! Now im SORRY DJI THIS IS HIT BELOW THE BELT DELETING A FORUM POSTS!!!!!! THIS IS F-in bull sh*t to do such a thing obviously they dont want us to post bad propaganda on what is happening i thing this is goind on youtube where they cant just delete it!
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Hey guys. Since there are a number of threads open talking about the exact same thing, we have created a megathread where users can talk about Mavic shipping issues and concerns in one place. This thread will be closed (but not deleted) shortly. The new thread is here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-66947-1-1.html
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules