Photos disappeared on DJI Go app after trying to save to iPhone 7
1978 3 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lavetta
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just started using the OSMO Mobile on my iPhone 7 Plus. Just tried downloading 20 photos or so to my phone via the app, selecting them and hitting 'Save to Camera Roll'.

The photos saved, I went to the Photos app on the iPhone and then it crashed.

No photos saved to Camera Roll and all the photos deleted from the DJI Go app.

V disappointed these photos have disappeared. Any idea if they are hidden? I've seen ppl post that they can't seem able to delete content but I've had the opposite problem!

I turned the phone on / off, reloaded app, etc...

Any help much appreciated.
2016-10-14
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

Japan

To recover the disappeared photos on iPhone, you can choose MobiKin Doctor for iOS to help you. This is a professional tool to help you restore deleted, lost or formatted data from iDevice. It allows you to retrieve the disappeared photos on iPhone within several simple clicks, which can save you time and simplify the process. With it, you can:

- Getting data back in three different modes: recover data from iDevice directly or restore data from iTunes and iCloud backup easily.

2019-5-16
Use props
echosmith
lvl.1

China

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe that I just confronted with the same problem several weeks ago. I couldn't find my app photos and videos suddenly in my iPhone. Maybe you could try to use a powerful and professional iOS data recovery software cause that's what I did. So I would like to recommnd Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery because it helped me get back my data perfectly and easily. I hope that you can find it useful as well. Wish you all the best.
2020-5-28
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

China

What about try to use the iOS data repair tool -Tuneskit ? it is cheaper than repair on the Apple shop. You can easily restore the files from iTunes or iCloud backup
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules