1053 2 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NashuaVideoTour
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9583 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get nothing but a black screen on my DJI Go App when attempting to use the new Z Axis I just received.  It works fine (well, mostly fine) whe  I remove it, but all I get is a black screen when i assemble this product.  The gimbal straightens up, I can triple click and it goes into selfie mode, etc, so it's connecting.  But nothing on the screen.  New iPhone 7, latest software, I've rebooted twice, I've reinstalled the app... NOTHING.
2016-10-14
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

Ive seen someone else refer to an issue with no image on the screen and it turned out to be a bent pin on one of the sockets. I let someone try my osmo plus unit today on an iphone and they needed to update the app to get the image before the image would show (default setup no Z axis).
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

That sounds like an issue with the z-axis stabilizer. But please make sure you firmware of Osmo Pro is the latest.

Please email support.us@dji.com to send it in for an exchange, sorry about that. Or if you bought it through a dealer, see if you can get a direct exchange there.
2016-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules