Online Manuals
990 6 2015-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

I have found two manuals online. One is 52 pages and black and white. This is 71 pages and color and I have printed it out.

http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Manual_v1.8_en.pdf
2015-2-2
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

Nice find! Thanks for sharing
2015-2-2
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

These manuals are from the DJI site and are an essential document for sure. I downloaded mine when I first purchased the P2V+ and would not have been able to learn the craft fully without it.

By the way , the link Bill shows above is for the PV2 not the PV2+.   I wonder why they didn't produce the PV2+ version in colour though?  It shows all of the lights in either white or grey- about as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to identifying what your light sequences mean!
Cheers!
Rod
2015-2-2
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Correct is it is from the Vision page and not the Vision+ page. I have not compared the two and I wonder why the Vision+ manual is 52 versus 71 pages. I have also found this online link

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... _TX_Basic_Operation
2015-2-2
Use props
TenCentsWorth
lvl.4

Australia

Capt. Bill Posted at 2015-2-3 07:20
Correct is it is from the Vision page and not the Vision+ page. I have not compared the two and I wo ...

The Phantom 2 with H3 3D gimble has only 36 pages.

Far less complicated until FPV and DataLink are added.

We then have three Manuals to contend with!

Regards

Guy MacDonald (etht)
2015-2-2
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

rod Posted at 2015-2-3 06:58
These manuals are from the DJI site and are an essential document for sure. I downloaded mine when I ...

Apologies for going off on a tangent, but huh?!?!  Ok rod, stump the dummy here -- what the heck is a "chocolate teapot"?!?  Is that a British thing? (just guessing from the way you spell colour)
2015-2-3
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

gil Posted at 2015-2-3 16:54
Apologies for going off on a tangent, but huh?!?!  Ok rod, stump the dummy here -- what the heck i ...

Hi Gil,
Yep you got me! I am English and have lived in NZ now for about nine years, but still have the English sense of humour!.  And a chocolate teapot- well pretty useless really--- about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest!!   ( The American "ass" is a donkey in England so it loses its cultural meaning  somewhat!
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules