DJI Assistant for windows question
1251 3 2016-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

I apologize in advance for asking what has most likely been asked before but the search function on this forum seems to be lacking somewhat.  I tried to download the Mavic Assistant for windows but it gave an error message and would not launch.  I am running(very outdated) Windows Vista Professional Edition.  Can anyone either provide a new link or a reason that the program would not work with my version of Windows???

Thanks in advance,

JRB
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JRB, could you please post a screenshot of the error message?
Have you tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant?
2016-10-31
Use props
fansbfd9f0e2
New

United States

Hello. I'm having the same issue. I'm running Windows Vista 64 and after I download the DJI Assistant 2 program I get this "the procedure entry point K32EnumProcesses could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
2017-2-4
Use props
djiuser_Iu52M1fEyqzl
lvl.1

Canada

fansbfd9f0e2 Posted at 2017-2-4 16:32
Hello. I'm having the same issue. I'm running Windows Vista 64 and after I download the DJI Assistant 2 program I get this "the procedure entry point K32EnumProcesses could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue with an old Vista 32 .. I will try to do it at work with window 10
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules