1428 8 2016-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jorgeinnami
New
Flight distance : 90338 ft
Brazil

Hello from an unhappy Brazilian,

Until yesterday (10/14) everything was working just fine for both my P3P and Osmo Plus. But at night (after update to 3.0.0.), it has just changed this status only for Osmo and so far I am yet trying to understand what´s happened. Today I flew for only 8 minutes with P3P and had no problem at all.

This is my configuration
------------------------------
DJI Go app version - 3.0.0
OSMO Plus firmware - 1.1.0.30 (latest)
P3P firmware - 1.9.60
Tablet Samsung TAB S2 8" with Android 6.0.1
Mobile Samsung A5 with Android 6.1.1

It is important to state that 1 month now I have been using this exact configuration (tablet/mobile) without any problem for my P3P and about 2 weeks for Osmo Plus. So, incompatiblity it is not supposed to be an issue. Also, I can record from Osmo alone, without connecting it to either the tablet or mobile.

I´ve reset my Tablet without updating any other app, installing DJI Go, and the problem remains only for Osmo+.  Format my SD card as well.

I can run DJI go, it recognizes Osmo+ as connected and as soon as I press the CAMERA button, the app crashes and gives me that wonderful message "Unfortunately...bla, bla, bla".

Does anyone has the same problem? Any ideas? or I am the only unlucky person?

Thanks in Advance ..
2016-10-15
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

I'm not having issues with my Osmo+ with the same android versions as you on the tablet (im using nexus 5) and same DJI Go version. Try uninstalling DJI Go v3.0.0 and rolling back to a previous version like 2.9.1.
2016-10-15
Use props
ZilogCWB
New

Skint Posted at 2016-10-16 07:21
I'm not having issues with my Osmo+ with the same android versions as you on the tablet (im using ne ...

Hi Skint, thanks for your reply .. I will do that and let you know .. THANK YOU...
2016-10-15
Use props
ZilogCWB
New

Skint, downgrading worked as expected, at least for Osmo. P3P will have to wait until tomorrow, but I think it´ll work too.  Let´s wait for the next version of DJI app and see what happens .. Anyway thank you again.
2016-10-15
Use props
Skint
lvl.2
New Zealand

With the DJI Mavic coming out soon not doubt we will see a few new verisons of the Go app soon as well.
2016-10-15
Use props
Qnrc6IOKeZrT
New

United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem since Saturday. "UNFORTUNATELY, DJI GO HAS STOPPED." Do you know where do download the DJI GO 2.9.1.
I've downloaded 2 from the internet but they looked like scam apps.
2016-10-17
Use props
alencar.aju
New

Brazil

Hello Jorge,

I'm also brazilian and I'm very disapointed with DJI. Everything was workig fine till this weekend, when I updated the DJI go app to version 3.0.0.. I can no longer use the OSMO. i'm thinking about selling it!

I've sent a e-mail to Dji support and the answer was:

"Thank you for contacting DJI technical support.

Regarding to your concern, here is the list of the recommended mobile device that you should use to your device. in order to assure quality and compatibility for your activities.
Android Version v3.0.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

For any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We really appreciate it."

The same list avaible in the DJI site.

What I asked and wanna know is where I can download the old version of the APP(2.4.1). My phone is a MOTOROLA Moto X Play (Android  6.0.1).

Can anyone please help me? How to downgrade the APP? The DJI support is awful.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alencar.aju Posted at 2016-10-17 20:49
Hello Jorge,

I'm also brazilian and I'm very disapointed with DJI. Everything was workig fine till  ...

Sorry about it, you can download it here https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2016-10-18
Use props
alencar.aju
New

Brazil

Thank you DJI-Thor,
Your post actually answered my question, despite the SUPPORT ANSWER(AWFUL)! I downgraded the APP to version 2.9.0 and 2.9.1 and everything worked as before. I noticed that even the 3.0.0 (502)version availble in the link worked well! But the 3.0.0 version on Play Store(504) has problems.
I'm now using the APP version 3.0.0(502) downloaded from the apkpure.com !.
I have seen a little bug in the APP:
When I set the Camera>Style to CUSTOM and make changes on configurations(sharpness, saturation and contrast) the APP keeps on showing the STANDARD after I return to Camera settings!

2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules