Dji Focus FW issue report
1441 4 2016-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I have been testing the dji focus new v1.5 firmware for the past days since it doesnt work well, the wireless signal gets lost sometimes even while being next to the motor, then the motor doesnt follow the remote as smooth as the operator wants, it vibrates, skip teeths and losses signal.

I've connected the remote to the motor directly through the data cable and all problems are gone, works smooth as always.

When i disconnect the cable it gets jerky, skips teeths and vibrates too much.

So the problem is with the wireless signal with the new update v1.5

Didn't happened before with the previous v1.4, and i tested it just before the upgrade to diagnost any abnormal behaviour.

I reapply the firmware 4 times and still the same.
2016-10-15
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I haven't received a clear answer yet from dji support about this issue, i've called 3 times by phone and  the only thing they told me was to wait till someone at dji forum give me an answer. Which didn't happened, i made a different post about 20 days ago and didn't receive an answer.
2016-10-24
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

Solved, it can be downgraded to v1.4, you need to send an email to dji support
2016-11-1
Use props
STEP
lvl.1

Italy

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-11-1 19:17
Solved, it can be downgraded to v1.4, you need to send an email to dji support

Hi valealvarez. I asked them to downgrade the DJI FOCUS firmware, They say it's impossible.
Do I have to keep on asking them? Could you explain me how you did it?
Many thanks in advance.
2016-11-29
Use props
fans386c87f2
lvl.3
Argentina

Youtube video that shows the problem, in the description i showed the solution, and contact info.
https://youtu.be/gvtp35PDkJI
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules