1279 6 2016-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

No version of Go App remember some custom setings. Why DJI programmers?E. g. camera set to movie mode on next launch it always back to picture mode. Framing lines are always off on next launch, etc.
Why do I have to set it all every launch (iPhone6/iPad4Mini)? Is it normal?
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Correct, not all the parameters will be save into camera settings. Some of them will be back to default after restarting, such as grip and picture mode. While some will be saved, such as resolution, exposure compensation.
In that case, you need setup the parameters manually.
2016-10-16
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-17 09:13
Correct, not all the parameters will be save into camera settings. Some of them will be back to defa ...

OK, thanks
2016-10-17
Use props
cinematic_aero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 540331 ft
United States

@DJI Natalia Can the app or the aircraft please be programmed to save all the settings upon turning the aircraft or app off? When switching batteries quickly it is so annoying to have to spend time going through and checking everything again. Don't see a reason why the system can't just save everything so it is exactly the same upon rebooting. This is what every other professional drone I have used does. If you have a way to pass suggestion on to developers that would be great.
2016-10-18
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

cinematic_aero Posted at 2016-10-18 18:40
@DJI Natalia Can the app or the aircraft please be programmed to save all the settings upon turning  ...

Keep your fingers crossed
2016-10-18
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is terrible, it loses setting like I put it into bracket mode AEB 5 and even changing modes it loses settings and reverts back to single shot.  also some time j+R turns off and it goes back to jpg only...smh
2017-5-20
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys n girls... how is now one talking about the fact that P4P/Go 4 app crashing a good bit

and bigger deal is it loses setting between power cycles.. it regularly goes back to .mov after I set it to .mp4
AE lock gets turned off just after stopping recording
I set it 5 brackets and it goes back to single shot

etc...

no issue with P3P or the older app

I am guessing this will be fixed next fw? hoping...

i only found one reference to this on the forum..seems like a bigger deal to me hmmm
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules