Go App flight records incorrect - can you edit?
1431 2 2016-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098635 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All
Got a couple of issues with the Go App, in the flight records section:

1. Top Altitude shows incorrect on the front page, yet accurate within the actual records when you drag them up.

2. When I swipe left, I get the records for my P3A but on swiping left again I get a single flight record for an Inspire - I've never seen one in the flesh, let alone flown one!

Is it possible to amend/edit these records, or any tricks to get better accuracy? I've already removed/reinstalled the app etc.
Otherwise, I find the app pretty good.

Thanks

2016-10-16
Use props
ekcook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553914 ft

I've posted and read questions in this and other forums/groups concerning the flight record data getting screwed up, so far no luck yet.  Mine went through a bunch of "failed to sync" errors after the last update, and when it finally did I lost a whole bunch of accumulated flight data.  Several hours of flight time, over 250K total distance, and several dozen flight times suddenly disappeared from both devices I use.

The fact I lost he data across multiple devices running (at the time) different versions of DJI Go, different make/model and android versions leads me to look at the DJI server side of the process.

Apparently we are not the only ones, the standard advice DJI-whoever gives is to re-install the DJI Go app/wait on the unspecified server issue to get resolved/make sure all firmware is updated/try Wifi instead of data/try data instead of WiFi..... wash rinse repeat.
2016-10-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

No, you cannot edit the flight records, in any event they are encrypted in their native form.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules