Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with taking Pictures
1073 6 2016-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reyguerrero112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2079350 ft
Germany

The video captured to the SSD is totally fine and looks great! But when i copy the pictures and proxy files from the microSD card i get these lines like in the picture... the lines also appear on my iPad during the image transmission. The Inspire is updated to the latest firmware like the remote and the App. I use an iPad Air 2. I got the drone like this 2 days ago and the problem is since i first used it. Is there something i do wrong? I know its not the best picture but was just a quick testshot.

test.jpg
2016-10-16
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Are you using a proper rated SD card ?  This  happens on the SD card but you also See it on the I-pad Is that correct ?  Looks like electromagnetic interference to me .  Have you tried using it outdoors  and at some other areas as well.  
Can you take some other photos as well and post them .   Also are you getting any warnings on the go app regarding Interference or any Warnings at all ?

Also list the Camera settings that you are using.  

donnie
2016-10-16
Use props
reyguerrero112
lvl.1
Germany

I used the SD card that was delivered with the Inspire but I also tried my SanDisk ExtremePro. Yes the problem is that I see the Problem on the screen as well... I tried outdoors in many different places but got the same problem. The app does not show any error or warning i always fly when it says that it is safe to fly.

I uploaded the proxy file and the ssd file with color correction:

Proxy:

Normal:

The camerasettings are all on standard with D-Log. When im flying its very hard to see anything. I cant even tell if the exposure is right...
2016-10-16
Use props
reyguerrero112
lvl.1
Germany

now i spent 2 hours downgrading and testing but nothing has changed... really frustrating.
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

reyguerrero112 Posted at 2016-10-17 05:19
now i spent 2 hours downgrading and testing but nothing has changed... really frustrating.

Sorry for the trouble, that needs to be sent in for further evaluation by our engineers, please feel free to contact our tech support at support.eu@dji.com for further help. Thank you.
2016-10-17
Use props
reyguerrero112
lvl.1
Germany

So i can now say that the cameraunit has to be the problem... got the osmo today with the x5 adapter and i get the same problem on the iphone.

So no other way than sending it in. Lets see how long it takes ;-)
2016-10-17
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

reyguerrero112 Posted at 2016-10-18 05:03
So i can now say that the cameraunit has to be the problem... got the osmo today with the x5 adapter ...

This is the correct decision. Its a hardware issue.
2016-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules