Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest Firmware Update Issues
907 4 2016-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmmonte
lvl.1

United States

It's been about 3 weeks since I last flew my P4 and today I discovered I need to update the firmware for the controler.  I downloaded the new firmware and it successfully installed.  I restarted everything and got ready to fly.  Right after I engaged the props, the video feed started glitching like crazy.  So bad I couldn't fly.
I've ran firmware upgrades in the past without issues, until today.

So has anyone else experienced this issue after the firmware upgrade?  If so, what fix did you do?

2016-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, could you please describe the glitch in detail?
Also what's the firmware version of the aircraft?
2016-10-16
Use props
MGR57
lvl.2

United States

Make sure the firmware update didn't change your previous settings to factory default.  Hardware encoding, video cache.
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Double check your settings, as MGR suggested and let us know if the issue persists. You may want to try relinking the aircraft to the RC to make sure that the internal Lightbridge is connected properly.
2016-10-16
Use props
info423
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17574915 ft
  • >>>

I also had this issue. I again make the RC link with the Phantom 4 and apparently Everything was ok. I still can not confirm flying because it started raining. If however my problem will continue to inform you see another solution. Thank you.
2016-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules