GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (obviously this is not about DJI)
1786 11 2015-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkn78.aol
lvl.1

United States

Obviously this is not about DJI.  This is about the only guy that actually listens to his customers when dealing with the many challenges DJI throws at all of us.  When I say listen I mean it.  My previous experience with many of the DJI venders has been challenging. On the contrary Sam at STC NYC ELECTRONICS (USA) has been great to work with.  STC does not pre-sell any product.  An indication in my opinion that they are smart, and that they value there custmers money and time.  They have a full DJI service center etc.  I am not affiated with them in any way.  I actually came accross them via the DJI site under support while frantically trying to get an INSPIRE.  I am only writing this to let all of you out there if you are going to buy one of these things.  Buy it with these guys.  They have your back.
2015-2-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

TNK78 please change your Avatar.  You are using DJI copyrighted material and as you are not a DJI employee your are not entitled to use it.  I appreciate your cooperation.
2015-2-11
Use props
chato1974.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3657356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Many of the issues this forum has complained about that DJI had troubles answering "Tahoe_Ed". Has answered for us. So if there is a great customer service award Tahoe Ed (employee of DJI) should get it as well. Many treads I read at face value until Tahoe Ed chimes in and his word ends up being legitimate everytime.
2015-2-11
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

Ed knows what hes talking about. and hes seriously advising tkn78 to change that avatar....i would take heed if i were tk
2015-2-11
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same great experience with STC NYC ELECTRONICS (USA
2015-2-11
Use props
drick1804
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6371 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

tkn, do us a favor, pls change your avatar (as in the picture on your profile). It may cause confusion as to who the real DJI staff on this forum.

Do take heed of the warning from Tahoe_Ed.
2015-2-11
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

tkn78.aol

• How long untill more batteries become available?
  • When can we expect a fully working pilot sim for Android?
  • Is there an Inspire 2 on the way?
  • What go's best with Bacon...Eggs?
  • Are there any spare parts suppliers around who can sell me genuine parts if needed?
  • If you have the DJI logo EXPECT too be asked a thousand questions
  • Yess...I am aware he's not DJI employee.

2015-2-11
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

@tkn, its kinda creepy,  like wearing a target shirt to a target store and walking around like you work there.
2015-2-11
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

um.. that is where I got my "second batch" drone that did not come with prop locks. However they took care of me in now time.I agree, great customer service.
2015-2-11
Use props
tkn78.aol
lvl.1

United States

Copy write claims for a forum avatar? Hahahahahahahah  go on.  
2015-2-11
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

The Police uniform has copy right?  probably  NO, but dress or looks like COP , in USA is named felony .

FORUM RULES, need to be revised,
Due this is free forum, but owned by DJI (the company  pay the web server and hosting and domain ) they  can suspend,reject  or delete any user  account. due Violation of end user agreement.

Recap,  ...tnk78 , as courtesy to  DJI, represented by Tahoe-Ed, need  return the favor and accept ASAP , (my opinion)

2015-2-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

tkn78.aol Posted at 2015-2-12 12:17
Copy write claims for a forum avatar? Hahahahahahahah  go on.

Thank you for changing yours and yes the image is copyrighted.  
2015-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules