App Crashing
603 3 2016-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisdavis55
New
United States

I just got the Osmo Mobile and was so excited to see what it could do. This is my first DJI product, but I had heard great things. I was so disappointed that the first day out, I had multiple app crashes and lost the video I was shooting. Also had problems with the button to take pictures would stop working and I had to shut it down and reconnect to get it working again. I really like the hardware, but the app doesn't really seem ready. Am I the only one with these issues? I'm trying to decide if I should just return it and look for another solution or if I got a lemon.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, may I know what is the model and system version of your mobile device? The DJI GO APP is the latest, right? Have you tried to delete it and re-install?
Do you have the same situation with another mobile device?
For another issue, when you press the button, the APP will freeze? you need to restart it each time?
2016-10-18
Use props
chrisdavis55
New

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-18 16:22
Hi, may I know what is the model and system version of your mobile device? The DJI GO APP is the lat ...

I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus. I have deleted and installed the app with the same results. I saw there was an update today, I have yet to try the new version.
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

chrisdavis55 Posted at 2016-10-19 00:54
I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus. I have deleted and installed the app with the same results. I saw the ...

Thanks for the info, after upgrading the APP to V3.0.1, everything is working fine or still the same case?
2016-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules