dji osmo crashing while recording timelaps
551 3 2016-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbadbrad
New

Russia

My dji osmo is often crashing while recording timelsps! Its just simply stop recording in any moment of time. First I thought that it is going because of my osmo heating on sun, but next I try to recording new timelaps in shadow places - and problem came up again and again! So what i've done incorrect? And also want to ask - when will reliase new firmware for osmo (android) let me recording moving timelaps?

Thanx a lot
2016-10-17
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, dose your osmo crash when using the other functions eg video recording etc?
When you say it crashes dose it just stop recording, dose the osmo turn off as well? also what happens to your device screen?
What intervals are the pic's for time-lapse been taken? and what android device are you using?
As for the m-timlapse for the old osmo this will probably 'not' be implemented by dji, you can use litchy app for that and try it if you wish.
2016-10-17
Use props
bigbadbrad
New

Russia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-10-18 07:32
Hi, dose your osmo crash when using the other functions eg video recording etc?
When you say it cras ...

When timepals crashes there are no errors on screen and osmo continue working in normal mode. Rarely there are many distorted color lines on screen. In other mode osmo working well-no bugs or crashes. Its happenes only in timepals mode. I've tried on a few different devices - iphone 6 ios 9, sony experia and meizu m3 with android 5.1. And it happened again and again. Also i've tried it in different types of pics per second - 2 , 3 and 5 pps.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bigbadbrad Posted at 2016-10-18 12:18
When timepals crashes there are no errors on screen and osmo continue working in normal mode. Rare ...

Could you please make a short video of this issue?
I'll help to check it.
2016-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules