Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Overview:

1. Firmware updated to v1.2.040

2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v3.0.1. DJI GO app Android version updated to v3.0.0.

What’s New:

1. Added option for gimbal speed control with the joystick. ·

2.   Added option for enabling or disabling detection when mobile phone is mounted to the gimbal.

3.   Added abnormal status update. By holding the trigger and pressing the shutter button three times, the Osmo Mobile will flash to indicate a specific problem.

4.   Switching to Flashlight mode is smoother now.

5.   Fixed issue of gimbal shaking unexpectedly after shooting long exposures or timelapses.

6.   Fixed issue of Osmo Mobile shaking abnormally when the gimbal’s balance is not adjusted properly.

Notes:
If the firmware upgrade fails, restart Osmo Mobile and DJI GO, and retry.

2016-10-19
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 182680 ft
Greece

Thanks. Now I can remove the tape from the phone detection eye :-:
2016-10-19
Use props
jorg.e.g
lvl.2

Mexico

Update. I'll be giving if I notice changes.
2016-10-19
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 182680 ft
Greece

Can anyone confirm a change in timelapse hand hold with trigger button pushed, resulting in at wave like movement?
2016-10-19
Use props
NoeowzPj9hqX
lvl.1

I am still getting shaky footage on time lapse on the tripod and the base using both the DJI Go app as well as Filmic Pro.  I hope to do a test later at different resolutions with different apps etc. and post for review just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.  This is after updating to the latest app and firmware.  I will check on the wave like movement as well.
2016-10-19
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

I'm using the 3.0 version DJI Go app and the latest firmware with my Nexus 5x. I've restarted the Osmo and my phone.

Issues I'm having since updating the firmware so far...

1)DJI Go app crashes when trying to delete photos.

2)DJI Go app crashes when attempting to record a video, do a timelapse, or motion timelapse. So all video functions crash the app. When the app automatically restarts the Bluetooth connection has been lost and needs to be reconnected.

3)Long exposure images are saved upside down. Normal photos and panos are stored correctly.

4)I don't see an option to adjust gimbal speed.

Is there a video that shows how to revert back to previous firmware because I don't see anything new with this version other than I can't record video with the DJI Go app now.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bleyten Posted at 2016-10-20 05:05
I'm using the 3.0 version DJI Go app and the latest firmware with my Nexus 5x. I've restarted the Os ...

Could you please change an ios device to test it?
Just want to rule out if it's an issue with the device.
2016-10-19
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-20 10:46
Could you please change an ios device to test it?
Just want to rule out if it's an issue with the  ...

I don't have an iOS device. It was working fine right up to the moment I did the firmware update.
2016-10-19
Use props
skay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

I can't find the option to turn off the detection sensor. Using latest Go app and iPhone 6S.
2016-10-19
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

skay Posted at 2016-10-20 11:19
I can't find the option to turn off the detection sensor. Using latest Go app and iPhone 6S.

Screenshot_20161020-013037.jpg
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skay Posted at 2016-10-20 11:19

Hi,this option is only available on Android devices.
2016-10-19
Use props
skay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-20 02:43

Yet, or ever?
2016-10-20
Use props
Cyril.Szczepani
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13783 ft
France

No fix about M-Timelipse? When I set a X and Y direction, some rude movements / shakes always appears at the beginning. I'm using the Osmo Mobile with an iPhone 7 Plus.
2016-10-20
Use props
michaelang
lvl.1

Singapore

NoeowzPj9hqX Posted at 2016-10-20 01:09
I am still getting shaky footage on time lapse on the tripod and the base using both the DJI Go app  ...

Hi, with the updated firmware, I am also getting this shaky footage towards the few minutes of the end of my time-lapse. This is despite it being on a base and set to tripod mode.
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It will be on iOS.
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

bleyten Posted at 2016-10-20 05:05
I'm using the 3.0 version DJI Go app and the latest firmware with my Nexus 5x. I've restarted the Os ...

Hi, I suspect it has to do with DJI GO app, instead of Osmo Mobiles' firmware. Please first try the 3.0.1 app.  You can also try previous app here https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
Also, when you said you start recording it crashes, did you record with the button on handle or you tapped on the screen?  Does both result in app crashes?

The firmware update is in the handle, so it's unlikely in theory to result the DJI GO app to crash when you delete photos on your phone, it's strange.

Hope it works for you.

2016-10-26
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-26 16:20
Hi, I suspect it has to do with DJI GO app, instead of Osmo Mobiles' firmware. Please first try the ...

Yes it must have been the DJI Go app because since updating to 3.0.1 the problems with video crashing are resolved... and yes it was with touchscreen or buttons.

The only problem this still exists from my original post is that the long exposure pics are save upside down but I can live with that.
2016-10-26
Use props
MedsArt
New

Hello     i am trying to see what firmware version my osmo has it still has the issue with shake on timelapse and so on and i have never updated it      but the video shows a different view to mine and i cant see any update :0
2016-10-29
Use props
MedsArt
New

MedsArt Posted at 2016-10-30 10:14
Hello     i am trying to see what firmware version my osmo has it still has the issue with shake on  ...

Just to note i have fixed that Using the DJI Assistant Tool Instead of the method described above   

I now note while making 9 image Wide Photos it no longer creates a finished image just takes the pictures processes but nothing displayed

i tried to update my Phantom 3 using the assistant but it seems to do nothing  but it seems to do nothing with it
2016-10-30
Use props
michaelang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi DJI,

With the new OSMO firmware, I found that the angle locking using the trigger is now less effective. Is this intentional? It doesn't lock angle when panning. Is this normal?
2016-11-1
Use props
r_ninte
New

Philippines

M-Timelapse & Timelapse Poor resolution!

All the features are working well except for Timelapse Video the M-Timelapse & Timelapse.
Im using Samsung Galaxy S6 and tried the highest resolution but this is the outcome.
I tried on 3 units of samsung galaxy s6 already.

A very pixelated Osmo Mobile Timelapse  
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2s4pa ... 028_160613.mp4?dl=0  
I need a help!
2016-11-2
Use props
Ian_Ross
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-20 14:43

Any chance it'll be available for iOS?
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

michaelang Posted at 2016-11-1 09:14
Hi DJI,

With the new OSMO firmware, I found that the angle locking using the trigger is now less ef ...

No, it should be the same.   

I think you forgot to tick the "Pitch lock" option.
2016-11-6
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>

r_ninte Posted at 2016-11-2 22:57
M-Timelapse & Timelapse Poor resolution!

voce conseguiu filmar em 4k com o galaxy S 6?
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules