To the DJI Support Staff on the FORUMS
1701 21 2016-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Hi DJI Support staff.
I just wanted to say thanks for your guys hard work.  I know it is hard to deal with people whinning, bitching and complaining about something that is not in your control.  You guys are only the messengers.  I wish you guys had some better news for all of us, but as the peons on the lower rungs of the ladder, you are not told anything.
To DJI Ken, you have been awesome.  You are the name I keep seeing all over the place, and have been very helpful to most.
Just wanted to put this out there.
Thanks again

This is like a Christmas gift you see and you know what it is, but you just can't have it yet.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Thank you so very much for the kind words, it's really appreciated by all of us. Not peons, but were not corporate
As I said before, I really hope everyone gets their orders soon including me as I also am in line with all of you as well as many of my friends.
Eventually we will all have our Mavics and be happy campers, until then there's really nothing we can do but wait for them to arrive at our doorsteps.
I can tell you that for the money there's nothing out there as technologically advanced as the Mavic and all of you will be thoroughly impressed when you open that package.
Again, thank you very much for the compliments and we provide technical assistance here on the forums and other social media outlets.
For shipping information, you'll get better updates from the online sales department than we can provide.
2016-10-19
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

+ 1 for DJI-Ken
2016-10-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice one well said, I'm sure in a few weeks we will asking dji Ken the questions he will feel more at home answering , and his technical experience will be invaluable to many experience and newbie owners of Mavic, as they have been on other forums here, he always has time for problems no matter how big or small in my experience anyway, good job.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Again, thank you very much, and we need to thank everyone else too Jamie, Bladestrike, Tahoe Ed, Barry, and the rest of the team world wide who are here and across the social media outlets providing technical assistance.
2016-10-19
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I would like to echo those words. DJI-Ken is always civil, and tries to be as informative as he can be, within the limits of confidentiality. I also enjoy his sense of humor.
2016-10-19
Use props
andrew.naudi
lvl.2
Canada

Well said Lepus!
2016-10-19
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep up the good work Ken and tank you.
2016-10-19
Use props
erneststrauss3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29406 ft

I gave the support staff high marks in the survey I received but I added this in the comments:
I wish the support staff could be given better information about shipping dates for the Mavic Pro  such as those units ordered by this date will be shipped this week.
You know how many units you have on hand ready for shipment.
You know how many units you can complete each week. You know how many units have been ordered and when they were ordered (and paid for).
There are many shippers who can tell you when they can pickup shipments.
You have many very smart people working for your company who can figure out when each batch of units can be shipped.  So what's the problem?
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

dana5 Posted at 2016-10-20 00:21
I would like to echo those words. DJI-Ken is always civil, and tries to be as informative as he can  ...

Thank you very much.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2016-10-20 01:18
Keep up the good work Ken and tank you.

Thank you very much Mad, really appreciate it. And also really appreciate all that you do too being active here and RCG.
2016-10-19
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-19 18:23
Thank you very much Mad, really appreciate it. And also really appreciate all that you do too bein ...

No problem Ken and I hope you get over the Op soon.

I don't spend that much time on here as it just don't work well on my phone, they need to add Tapatalk supoort.

Anyhoo you stay safe fella and good luck,  based on what I have seen tonight your going to need it ;)

2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2016-10-20 07:36
No problem Ken and I hope you get over the Op soon.

I don't spend that much time on here as it j ...

Thank you very much for the for the well wishes, it's much appreciated.
I agree with the cell phone, I have difficulties when using the phone as well.
Ya, it's going to be a busy night and rest of the week.
2016-10-19
Use props
Great_Cookie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391512 ft
Malaysia

As an ABSOLUTE Drone newbie (the Mavic will be my first) - I've found myself spending increasingly more time on the DJI forums to read up as much as I can on all the available documentation and morsel of information about the Mavic i can get my paws on.

As mentioned above, the one name that keeps on popping up in the following is DJI-Ken with his inputs, advice and good humor. His insights (that he can share) and the connection to the company he provides is truly valuable to people like myself.

Whilst i think it's safe to say that at least 80% (or more) of the people on this forum are (im)patiently waiting for delivery of their drone (i myself just got called from my supplier in Singapore, informing me of the delay in my preorder) - it's nice to know that we're in the midst of a group of people who are genuinely passionate about this hobby (if i can call it that).

All i can really say is thanks to everyone for (generally) posting informative and humourous content. The forums are the lifeline for people like us anxiously lapping up any tidbit whilst waiting for our collective Christmas' to come early.
2016-10-20
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

Had to pop into this thread after promising I would stay away from posting any more crap in the "shipping" thread.

DJI-Ken (and other DJI representatives) - I genuinely feel very bad for you having to deal with this. I know if I had to do your jobs I would have long since cracked and told a large bunch of people to "go away" (forum-friendly version).

I am absolutely "stoked" (to use a GoPro adjective) about my Mavic order and find myself irresistibly drawn back to the shipping thread. Yes, I'm very impatient too but thankfully I'm old/wise enough to know that asking the same thing over and over isn't going to make any difference. It really is unpleasant and its easy to get drawn into the bickering. Opening pages in that thread is like opening the door on a room full of demons!!

I think I want shipping to start more for you guys now than for my own gain!

2016-10-20
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

davcom1 Posted at 2016-10-21 04:46
Had to pop into this thread after promising I would stay away from posting any more crap in the "shi ...

Don't feel bad for us. It's our job to help out. We know users are getting frustrated, but their concerns need to be listened to closely and passed on. Many of us here are also excitedly waiting for crafts to arrive.

Glad you're so excited about the Mavic. You have good reason to be.  
2016-10-20
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-10-21 04:55
Don't feel bad for us. It's our job to help out. We know users are getting frustrated, but their c ...

You are correct.  But treating people nicely just makes the world a better place.  Even if it is your guys job to shovel the dung.  Most jobs require some sort of human interaction; it is when it is a hard/challenging situation that being nice goes a long way.  I can't wait for the thing either...
2016-10-20
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

Some of the things posted in that shipping thread towards the end were simply unbelievable.  I think you guys made the right choice in closing it, but my opinion doesn't matter at all haha I hope you all get your mavics first and can post about how great they are while all the bad people continue to complain about shipping. <3
2016-10-20
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

Understand this is not sarcasm.  I made this because I love DJI-Ken.  He is the true value of DJI.
assets.png
2016-10-20
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

I didn't see what Stanhersh44 posted, but it must have been pretty bad to get them to close the entire thread.
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Let's please leave shipping out of this thread or it will be closed too.
2016-10-20
Use props
ashley.sizer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 569836 ft
United Kingdom

Guys the amount of frustration and negativity over the past few days has been pretty intense but you both have done your best to keep things calm and always acted profesional. Well done. I hope you both get some credit and rest when this all blows over.
2016-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules