Phantom writing corrupted files
1080 10 2016-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephenbruce
New

United States

I have a P2 Vision +, have had it for about 2 1/2 years. It has worked beautifully up until about a week ago, and now all video and jpeg files that I shoot are un-openable. I've changed memory cards, tried to repair the files, tried to allow the drone to finalize the files, but no luck. Has anyone run into this problem before? Anyone know of any solutions? I would love to upgrade to a new drone, but the wife and the wallet say no for now!
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi stephenbruce,could you please upload the original videos or images to dropbox and send me the link?
I'll help to check it.
2016-10-19
Use props
stephenbruce
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-19 22:30
Hi stephenbruce,could you please upload the original videos or images to dropbox and send me the lin ...

Here's the link:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/02h0y ... ddGSr7LnKzwgHa?dl=0
I really appreciate it!
2016-10-20
Use props
stephenbruce
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-19 22:30
Hi stephenbruce,could you please upload the original videos or images to dropbox and send me the lin ...

Were you able to access?
2016-10-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I tried to open it with 6 different players and editing systems and none of them would touch it. Also tried MediaInfo and it could not read the file either. You definitely have a corrupt file. Sorry.
2016-10-21
Use props
stephenbruce
New

Thank you for trying!  Any idea what could be causing the issue?  Perhaps a bad camera?
2016-10-22
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

stephenbruce@gm Posted at 2016-10-23 06:52
Thank you for trying!  Any idea what could be causing the issue?  Perhaps a bad camera?

Can't say. If you have tried various SD cards then it can really only be the camera. Try testing it out on the desk without flying. See if you can shoot still shots that can be read. Let us know.
2016-10-22
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

Have you tried the Dji fix program?   Google it, someone was nice enough to create a program to repair corrupted Dji files. It is free.   I've used it and it works.
2016-10-25
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

Here is the link
http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/
2016-10-25
Use props
stephenbruce
New

United States

applekiller Posted at 2016-10-25 09:51
Here is the link
http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/

Thanks applekiller...I tried it a few weeks back but no dice. It's a really weird situation...I have it working again using a PNY card, but it absolutely will not work with any of the Sandisk cards that I have used (which is what I normally buy). Very strange.
2016-11-6
Use props
TheodoreRex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 686975 ft
United States

I have the phantom 4. . . I also I've had corrupted file since October 19. I can't explain it, I've lost lots of good video
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules