Video Downlink for F450
1615 5 2016-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alereds
New

I've just finished to assembly my first F450 with E310 propulsion system and Naza M-V2 as controller. For the receiver i'm using the DJI DT7.I would like to attach my go pro at the bottom of the F450, and i would like to see i real time what is filming. For the downlink (receiver and transmitter) what do you suggest to me? It is also possible to see all on iPhone or iPad?

Thanks for the support
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

With that particular set up, the most common FPV systems are 5.8 GHz that transmit to monitors and some FPV googles. DJI does make a 5.8 GHz system, called the AVL58, which is standard definition and is pretty plug and play. There are other 3rd party systems from companies such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC and Boscam that require some soldering but have different reciever options for various monitors or goggles.
2016-10-20
Use props
Alereds
New

Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-20 22:54
With that particular set up, the most common FPV systems are 5.8 GHz that transmit to monitors and s ...

Ok thanks. The gimbal Tarot 2D is good enough for my building? It's simple to connect to the naza v2?
One last question, it is possible to see real time video on the pc or tablet?
2016-10-21
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156401 ft
United States

Alereds Posted at 2016-10-21 20:15
Ok thanks. The gimbal Tarot 2D is good enough for my building? It's simple to connect to the naza  ...

I haven't used these components but think you can get what you want using Data Link and Ground Station.  Looks like they support the Naza-M V2.

Or, if you can get your video feed to the ground as DJI-Jamie described above (i.e. to an FPV monitor), you can then route the video feed from the FPV monitor to the PC via a cable.

2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Alereds Posted at 2016-10-21 20:15
Ok thanks. The gimbal Tarot 2D is good enough for my building? It's simple to connect to the naza  ...

I haven't used this gimbal myself, but I believe it's simple enough. As far as a tablet video feed, your only DJI option would be Lightbridge 1 (which provides telemetry as well) but it is only available for Android devices and not iOS. For a PC video feed, it would take some creativity.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

timonroecg@gmai Posted at 2016-10-22 00:13
I haven't used these components but think you can get what you want using Data Link and Ground Sta ...

iPad Ground Station would allow autonomous flight and provide telemetry information, but it would not provide a video feed. The OP would still need a FPV system for that live view. Nice idea for the PC live feed, though.
2016-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules