Phantom 2 Vision+ No GPS Altitude in JPEG
931 5 2016-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sylvesterleniha
New

Poland

I have been using a P2V+ for a year now doing surveys with PIX4D. Recently the JPEG's produced have stopped recording GPS Altitude. I have verified the same issue on another P2V+, both quads are on the latest software.
I have tried googling this issue and have read that Altitude is only recorded in RAW files, but I do not think this is the case as it did record JPEG Altitude in the past.
Does anyone know if this has changed.
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi sylvesterleniha, would you please post a screen shot of firmware version for us?
Then please clarify the location where you took the pictures, how about the GPS signal?
You mean longitude and latitude or just the altitude?
Please upload an original picture directly from SD card to dropbox, and provide us the link, we'll help you check it.
2016-10-20
Use props
sylvesterleniha
New

Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-21 05:26
Hi sylvesterleniha, would you please post a screen shot of firmware version for us?
Then please clar ...

Hi DJI Natalia, thanks for replying to my post.
Attached is a screenshot of the firmware versions on the P2V+.
The jpeg the p2v+ took can be downloaded from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22590380/DJI/DJI03465.JPG
In details you can see the longitude and latitude (Galway, Ireland), but there is no altitude listed.
At the time of taking the shot the p2v+ had accurired 11 satellites.
Thanks for your help.
P2V  Firmware.PNG
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sylvesterleniha Posted at 2016-10-21 23:24
Hi DJI Natalia, thanks for replying to my post.
Attached is a screenshot of the firmware versions ...

Thanks for your details, will transfer this original picture to our engineer for evaluation, I'll reply you soon once getting the info, thanks for your patience.
2016-10-23
Use props
sylvesterleniha
New

Ireland

Hi DJI Natalia, has there been any information back from the engineer regarding attached jpeg and issue seen. Thx
2016-10-28
Use props
sylvesterleniha
New

Ireland

Hi DJI Natalia, currently grounded with survey work due to compelete, is there any update from you engineer. thx
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules