New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(04/05/2017)
309961 1665 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zc4nW8WAYWvI
lvl.3

United States

Wasabi6 Posted at 2016-10-25 08:58
If Casey Neistat doesn't have his replacement Mavic yet, then Houston....there definitely is a  ...

He specifically stated he wasn't going to be given one and would wait in line like everyone else...
2016-10-25
Use props
Chris-Hudak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28438 ft
United States

Order Time:        2016-09-28 15:46:58 (UTC)

no updates on my fly more combo
2016-10-25
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

I ordered the standard mavic pro from newegg.com shipping from Dji on October 1st. My order said shipped on October 21st and I was given a tracking number. The next day the tracking number showed as invalid. Yesterday I got an email and call that the order had expired (I'm not the only one this happened to through newegg) and had to create a new order. The email and person I talked to ensured that they do have them in stock and would ship out yesterday. I was also promised I would have a tracking number yesterday as well. Well it's today, and I have ZERO information on my new order. Even worse is I seen someone that ordered on October 14th from newegg had received their mavic pro today. Two weeks after I ordered from newegg, he got his already. I still haven't gotten a refund for the first order from newegg. I now have $2000 into one mavic pro waiting for a tracking number, a refund, or any information, on 1 mavic pro. Newegg did me wrong with the expiring order thing or I would be flying a mavic pro today like all the other people receiving them today. I did email the lady I talked to and said she seen that and is finding out what why I have no information regarding my new order. I believe the new order won't ship out until November 15th as their website says now. At that point my order will expire again and they will do this whole thing again. Why would they allow someone to pre-order something when it is going to expire. Better yet, take my money after it is expired. This whole thing is just old anymore. I just want what I paid for from newegg and be able to get off this never-ending roller coaster.
2016-10-25
Use props
1badtrain
lvl.2

rick39 Posted at 2016-10-26 01:28
Looks like DJI are fulfilling orders as best they can. The delay hasn't been that long and time will ...

Agree 100%
2016-10-25
Use props
gary97
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178776 ft
United States

To add to the pot, info on my Fly More combo order.  I'm in the U.S.  Note that on my account I don't even rate a shipping status line ... woe is me!  No updates received to date from DJI.

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
USD $1,398.00
Order Time:        2016-10-20 23:02:12 (UTC)

Nor have I received a response from the person who responded to questions I posed to sales at DJI prior to my order.  Within 1 day of emailing the questions on 10/18, she (Jewel) responded to each of the 13 questions I posed.  I was suitably impressed.  In part because of the help she provided, I decided to place the order.

Two days later, on 10/21, I emailed Jewel with 5 follow-up questions, one of which was if she had any idea as to when my order would ship.  Today is 10/25, 4 days since sending that email, and I haven't gotten a reply.  My guess is that I made the mistake of telling her in my email of the 21st that I had decided to buy one!

In any event, while I understand folks' frustration at the delays in shipping, for what it's worth I don't have a problem with that.  Eh, it's a new item and stuff happens.  However, I'm disappointed that (a) DJI executed my payment before the item is ready to ship, and (b) Jewel hasn't responded to my second email.

That said, and though he didn't have an answer re shipping, I did have a good online "chat" experience yesterday or the day before with a fellow named Kobe.  Noting and inquiring about concerns expressed here about buying direct versus domestically vis-a-vis returns, while Kobe told me my unit would ship from China, if I had to return it it would go to their facility in California.  And, he at least answered my question re anticipated shipping of my unit by saying that he did not have that information.

Good, bad or indifferent, I will say that despite all of what I have read, I take some comfort given that Apple chose to work with DJI in offering the Mavic on their website.
2016-10-25
Use props
tomr345
lvl.2
United States

the wait would not be so bad if it were not for all the Mavic ads i see now.  i ve been to this site so many times every ad on every other site i visit is a effing mavic ad!  i ordered on the 29th, the combo.  
nothing worse than having to look at the mavic constantly, knowing that i paid for it,  but don't have it yet.   
2016-10-25
Use props
uKR2CJ1ZAmoK
lvl.1

I ordered a standard Mavic and my payment was processed on 9/28 17:28. Any speculation, ideas,  or opinions when they might start shipping orders in that time frame? The only info I have received were those you two GFY updates....
2016-10-25
Use props
rsmith88
lvl.1

United States

AMAZON PRIME just has to be the worst reseller for DJI. Now they are saying that it's not to be released until December 1. I ordered mine since October 12th
2016-10-25
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Is DJI running their manufacturing/packaging 24/7 or are they shut down part of the day?
2016-10-25
Use props
JliCy8mzHecf
lvl.1

I guess I spent too much money.. The full all you need kit, plus 2 more batteries, 8 extra props and all the connector cables they listed just to make sure. $1600 or so.
Reading all the posts, all that may really slow my order down... by Feb. 2017?
2016-10-25
Use props
digitalane
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1578 ft
Australia

rsmith88 Posted at 2016-10-26 05:24
AMAZON PRIME just has to be the worst reseller for DJI. Now they are saying that it's not to be rele ...

That's hardly Anazons fault if DJI haven't provided stock
2016-10-25
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

Is there any evidence of pre-orders shipping to Australia being delayed specifically? I've noticed just in the last few days that most Aus dealers have changed their Mavic Pro release date from 2nd November, to now the very end of November - just curious as to whether that's when it will be available for purchase in stores or if thats when DJI is expected to ship the Mavic out to Australia?
2016-10-25
Use props
0sarc0
lvl.2

Australia

jakacspear Posted at 2016-10-26 09:15
Is there any evidence of pre-orders shipping to Australia being delayed specifically? I've noticed j ...

I would also like to know. It's clearly not first come first serve.
This is becoming more of a joke as the weeks go on.
2016-10-25
Use props
kroberts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58642 ft

I highly encourage anyone who is tired of waiting to cancel their order NOW!!  While you can still get that other new craft and fly before you miss the best change of foliage!   After all the more of you who jump ship, means the quicker I get mine!!!! So please you guys go ahead and jump!  Thank you in advance!  I look forward to receiving my Mavic Pro combo just as soon as it hits the door step!  
2016-10-25
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

Ordered 10/01 .. States .. no word yet but I wouldn't expect too until at least all the 9/27, 9/28, 9/29 and 9/30 people start saying they got theirs... please remember this forum when you get yours so we all know..!
2016-10-25
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

uKR2CJ1ZAmoK Posted at 2016-10-26 05:15
I ordered a standard Mavic and my payment was processed on 9/28 17:28. Any speculation, ideas,  or o ...

Seriously if you order standard Mavic on 29 Sept still not yet shipped, then you should jump to DJI for what they mean of First come first serve.  There already couple guys got their Mavic shipped or on hand, as their order date is 1 Oct!
2016-10-25
Use props
blatherer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246503 ft
Hong Kong

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2016-10-26 11:16
Seriously if you order standard Mavic on 29 Sept still not yet shipped, then you should jump to DJ ...

Like your creative user name: Mavic "Delivery Night Mare"

Greetings from HK to HK... we technically could go over to Shenzhen and get it directly there ;)
2016-10-25
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

blatherer Posted at 2016-10-26 11:39
Like your creative user name: Mavic "Delivery Night Mare"

Greetings from HK to HK... we technical ...

Actually I mean Mavic Delay NO MORE
2016-10-25
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

Ordered sept 28th. This is what I was just told in chat.

One moment
I am sorry that there is no shipping information updated yet for your order, since the first batch was shipped last week, and the next batch yesterday, then the following one shouldn't be long.
So please help wait patiently, that would be really appreciated.
And for now, we really don't have an estimated shipping date yet.
Once it is shipped, you will receive a notification email from us.
Thanks for your understanding.
2016-10-25
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2016-10-26 12:00

I ordered on Sept 28th too and no info yet either. I think they are shipping to dealers now and not retail so it will be a long time to get ours.
2016-10-25
Use props
blatherer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246503 ft
Hong Kong

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2016-10-26 12:00

haha, so local ;)
2016-10-25
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft

Anyone know the weight of the Mavic Pro shipment? How about the weight of the Mavic Pro Fly More bundle?

Using the djitrack tool (http://djitrack.holt.dj) I was able to see a shipment coming tomorrow for my zip code, but it could very likely be for someone else. After all, I live in the city of Google (Mountain View, California). So there are definitely other tech nerds buying these.
Track_your_package_or_shipment_with_FedEx_Tracking.png

Track_your_package_or_shipment_with_FedEx_Tracking.png
2016-10-25
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

I talked to Coco from the DJI Pre-Sales Support.
She said that the Orders from September not all shipped out yet.
So it seems that the October Orders have to wait a few days..
2016-10-26
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
Malaysia

So the Mavics are not just shipping based on when the payment was confirmed... They're also shipping on regions? Which probably means I'm shit out of luck despite ordering 28/09. I very much doubt Malaysia is high on their list they'll be shipping to the US, China & UK before anyone. I see Australia haven't had any dispatched to them.
Hope I'm wrong. Badly need to see mine dispatched by Nov 4th.
2016-10-26
Use props
GadgetJohn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68383 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just got another update.....

Store Agent 10 (DJI)
Oct 26, 17:58 CST

Dear John,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

As the number of orders more, we are not sure the number of the first batch. As soon as your Mavic Pro ships we will contact you by email.
Orders are shipped on first come first served basis.

----
So f-c-f-s basis is good, but why would my order be delayed just because they now have loads of orders?  I just don't think they know what f-c-f-s really means.

To make things worse there are now a few YouTube videos of people getting their Mavic orders, which is just teasing the rest of us
2016-10-26
Use props
cloudhound
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6037 ft
United Kingdom

I literally ordered as soon as it showed on the DJI website. Still no contact as when it will be shipped.

First come first served my ass.  Looks like i'll be a Karma owner pretty soon.
2016-10-26
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
Malaysia

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-26 17:12
I talked to Coco from the DJI Pre-Sales Support.
She said that the Orders from September not all shi ...

A few days?

I doubt all the September orders will be shipped within the next few days, although we will see. People who ordered in October are dreaming if they think they're getting theirs dispatched this week.

If I was one of the ones that ordered October I wouldn't even be on here checking, there is no point. Because there are still way to many people from 27-29th that have not had an update.
2016-10-26
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Kuzz Posted at 2016-10-26 12:36
A few days?

I doubt all the September orders will be shipped within the next few days, although ...

Jap she means a few days...
I probably entered my mail adress in a few online shops to get mail when they have it in stock.
So for now i stay here but if theres a chance to get it i cancel here ;)
Im really pissed of waiting and see that people who ordered it at 10/16 get it via amazon before me!
Thats stupid!
2016-10-26
Use props
KJUmuI3PzpcL
lvl.2

United States

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-26 13:02
Jap she means a few days...
I probably entered my mail adress in a few online shops to get mail wh ...

interestingly enough, all the amazon shops now are pushing there dates back. Some say dec-jan now.
2016-10-26
Use props
P3Life
lvl.1

United States

how do you download firmware not even on download page ?
2016-10-26
Use props
elefantastico
lvl.1

Spain

P3Life Posted at 2016-10-26 19:40
how do you download firmware not even on download page ?

Mobile app.
2016-10-26
Use props
GadgetJohn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68383 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For those of us who are missing the mavic we have yet to play with, watch this.....
2016-10-26
Use props
tristan56
lvl.1

United States

kevinelliott Posted at 2016-10-26 01:23
Anyone know the weight of the Mavic Pro shipment? How about the weight of the Mavic Pro Fly More bun ...

So any new on if this is yours or not? I see a package coming to my zipcode with the tool but the 3.31 lbs.
2016-10-26
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

cloudhound@yaho Posted at 2016-10-26 03:28
I literally ordered as soon as it showed on the DJI website. Still no contact as when it will be shi ...

Haha you will get your Karma with the Karma.
2016-10-26
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

United States

Just an update. After the long roller coaster ride with newegg, i got my tracking number for the basic package shipped from SHENZHEN, CN. i ordered on october 1st and it shows it will be delivered on monday october 31st. Finally, is all i can say. Im glad its almost over. I will never go through this again.
2016-10-26
Use props
tristan56
lvl.1

United States

incogneito Posted at 2016-10-26 10:21
Just an update. After the long roller coaster ride with newegg, i got my tracking number for the bas ...

Hey can you post the dimensions of the package as well as the weight? I ordered on 9/27 and still haven't gotten anything but using the tool it looks like DJI is send something to my zipcode to be delivered Friday.
2016-10-26
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

United States

Total shipment weight        4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs

Dimensions        23x38x49 cms

it's coming from SHENZHEN, CN CN

Is this the info you were looking for?
2016-10-26
Use props
tristan56
lvl.1

United States

incogneito Posted at 2016-10-26 10:47
Total shipment weight        4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs

Yeah thanks.

Then order I was looking at is different so probably not my Fly more Combo but I live in a relatively small area so I thought it could have been mine.

Total shipment weight        3.31 lbs / 1.5 kgs

2016-10-26
Use props
WhereAmI?
lvl.1

Canada

incogneito Posted at 2016-10-26 11:21
Just an update. After the long roller coaster ride with newegg, i got my tracking number for the bas ...

It's sad to see that you bought your Mavic 3 days after me with a reseller and you got it before me. I mean, I am happy for you (you've been smarter than a lot of people including me) but this make make furious at the same time.

Before buying I spoke with DJI and they told me direct order would be faster. Now I'm here, without any news, no shipping, no update and not CS able to give me any informations. They told me I was in the first batch and others CS told me they were at the third batch now. WTF?
2016-10-26
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

United States

tristan56 Posted at 2016-10-26 23:57
Yeah thanks.

Then order I was looking at is different so probably not my Fly more Combo but I liv ...

the one i ordered is not the fly more combo. its the standard. i wonder why yours shows 3.31 and mine is 4.85. but the dimensions are the same.
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules