Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(04/05/2017)
309411 1665 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
United States

Starting to get that, been treated like crap, feeling again.

I ordered the combo £1250 (LOT OF MONEY) and have no idea whats going on.
2016-10-24
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
United States

Ordered on the 29th, cancelled 5 mins ago (if they read the email)

First experience dealing with DJI, I have a few words to describe them running through my mind but I guess this post will be blocked if I write them down.

2016-10-24
Use props
conrad.civils
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15331 ft
South Africa

I ordered my mavic, waited for some type of useable feedback and then cancelled it. Adter today it will be 5 days and I'm still waiting for my refund.
2016-10-24
Use props
nah006
New

Switzerland

conrad.civils Posted at 2016-10-24 17:22
I ordered my mavic, waited for some type of useable feedback and then cancelled it. Adter today it w ...

Wordpay usually take 5/7 days to go through... especially if they have to recredit your credit card. This is odd that you can't cancel by the chat (pre-sales) as I did and it went through very quickly... just had to be polite and respectfull (angry or not)
2016-10-24
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
United States

Ill give DJI a couple of days for some kind of response and then phone the credit card company and see what they can do.
2016-10-24
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

I understand the frustration, however, we have begun to ship.  The Fly More combo is yet to be released.  We do not know what the hold up is.  However, I will take you back to the original notice by Adam.  We have a large backlog of orders to fill.  We are working as quickly as we can to fulfill those orders.  If you are unhappy with the delay, then you have the ability to cancel your order.  That is your right as a consumer and a DJI customer.  We are confident in the superior features of the Mavic and hope that you would please be patient.  
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-24 16:48
I understand the frustration, however, we have begun to ship.  The Fly More combo is yet to be relea ...

Hi DJI Ed what your saying is wrong, customers were never told there was a backlog of orders , and they were never told you were working as quickly as we can to fulfil orders, PRODUCTION IS IN FULL SWING comes to mind, I think this maybe what they should have said, maybe you should read it again and then you can see exactly what was said, something much different than what you are saying here.
Also it's unfair to keep asking people to contact online sales for information because they have absolutely said they have been given no information.
It might be better if you could contact Adam Najberg as none of us can and get him who knows to update his statement to what are angry customers getting more angrier. Letter email below..

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI​
2016-10-24
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-24 17:48
I understand the frustration, however, we have begun to ship.  The Fly More combo is yet to be relea ...

We both know that this isn't the Point.
Cancellation isn't the Thing we want. But we were told FCFS all time and told FlyMore is the same Queue. Besides that no Information.
So please tell the right People at DJI that this isn't the best way to handle this, if you have the Chance to do so. Would be much appreciated.
And if - just if - you have more Information regarding the Combos at some future Point in time please let us know. Thank you.
2016-10-24
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-25 00:08
Hi DJI Ed what your saying is wrong, customers were never told there was a backlog of orders , and ...

There was another announcement after that.  I think that an overwhelming demand and we are working as fast as we can to fulfill them is a backlog.
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-24 17:20
There was another announcement after that.  I think that an overwhelming demand and we are working ...

Then maybe you should post it where people can see it, I certainly have not seen any message where it says we are trying to fulfil backlog, also the message that I can see continues to tell people to contact online sales, but they're answer is they have no information.
I think you should post this email,
2016-10-24
Use props
YjWH9fPVGpcg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196834 ft
Portugal

I ordered mine on 10/10/2016. Do you think it's possible that it will be shiped still during this week?
2016-10-24
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

When even hallmark007 stops blindly defending you, you know things are getting bad.
2016-10-24
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

YjWH9fPVGpcg Posted at 2016-10-24 18:33
I ordered mine on 10/10/2016. Do you think it's possible that it will be shiped still during this we ...

hahahahahahaha
2016-10-24
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

YjWH9fPVGpcg Posted at 2016-10-25 00:33
I ordered mine on 10/10/2016. Do you think it's possible that it will be shiped still during this we ...

It is not likely that it will be based on feedback of others on the forum. I would contact whoever you purchased from for the best, up to date information.
2016-10-24
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-24 12:31
Then maybe you should post it where people can see it, I certainly have not seen any message where ...

It's not Ed's fault. This is a technical support forum. You have chosen to come here and try to get information about an order that the "Technical Support" folks do not have access to. If you have a technical issue on any of the DJI products then ask away. If it's order related, you are going to have to follow the same process ALL of us customers who ordered the Mavic are currently following.

I checked in with the chat staff 2 times since 9/27. I was given different information. I chose to read the forum and wait and see what happened. My mavic shipped this morning and will be here in 2 days. I understand it's frustrating, but coming here and unloading on "Technical Support Staff" is not the answer.. Just my $.02.
2016-10-24
Use props
iambobmae
lvl.1
United States

Bi6yatgnHfnL Posted at 2016-10-23 15:50
Hello ! I bought Mavic Combo to DJI directly , on 10th october ....I think I have to wait and wait m ...

I know the feeling. I pre-ordered my fly more combo pack on the 3rd of Oct and not heard anything about the shipping. Might be a whole month before I get my shipping info.
2016-10-24
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

Dronez Posted at 2016-10-24 09:50
It's not Ed's fault. This is a technical support forum. You have chosen to come here and try to ge ...

Well, I've also been asking a very technical question (dimensions for the accessories) here for the past week and not one person has been able to give me the info.

So I don't really think it's an issue of technical vs non-technical inquiries.
2016-10-24
Use props
WhereAmI?
lvl.1

Canada

There was one solution that DJI could have applied but they didn't because money that's why.

I am pretty sure DJI knew they had no stock when they opened pre-order. You can't have a multi millionnaire company and not know where your money went for the production. We are naive but not stupid. I am also certain that DJI knew that people who would buy the combo would get more delay that the standard package. It ain't a surprise for DJI. There is a something called planification and when you launch a product like that, it is not possible to avoid planification.

Next time, do not give a specific date. Just be honest. You should inform people that you know that you will get a lot of order and shipping may take longer. Tell people that a combo will get slower shipping than standard. This way, people will be able to take the best decision for THEIR wallet. I mean, do you think that people snapped their finger and 1500$ appeared by magic? They worked for it. In my case, I own a business. Knowing that I would get the drone in December, they money of my business would have been for other equipements. Right now I spent 1500$ on something that will not allow me to make money for weeks.

Remember one thing; one day a company will be as good as you (or better) and you will become an option B real fast. You should reconsider the way you treat your customer right now, before it's too late.
2016-10-24
Use props
Naz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235669 ft
United States

So I understand that there is no answer to question: When DJI Start shipping of Mavic Pro Combos?
I placed my order on 9/28 and it's still not shipped.
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dronez Posted at 2016-10-24 17:50
It's not Ed's fault. This is a technical support forum. You have chosen to come here and try to ge ...

There are no tech questions here, and equally your question or answer is not  technical, I merely was doing what you are doing, by asking a question re a post that dji Ed posted,
I never blamed dji Ed for anything, if I did I'm sure he would have put me straight, I just posted the question that moderators are asking customers of Mavic combo packs to contact online sales, but was making them aware that online sales are continually repeating they have no information, so it might not be a good idea for moderators here to keep directing customers of Mavic combo,  to contact sales online.
I think if you have made it your job to police this thread then you need to look at almost all of the post here, and you will find that almost all of them are not related to technical.

I also was not checking any orders either mine or anybody else, maybe it would help if you read the post and re post and then comment on it , just saying..
2016-10-24
Use props
YjWH9fPVGpcg
lvl.2
Portugal

At least they could make a list of this kind:
Orders placede between 27/09/2016 and 30/09/2016 will ship on the third week of October
Orders placede between 01/10/2016 and 03/10/2016 will ship on the forth week of October
....and so on.
2016-10-24
Use props
YjWH9fPVGpcg
lvl.2
Portugal

They should adresse this problem very fast because if they don´t soon they will start to have a lot of drones to sell and no one to buy them because people will start cancelling orders as quick as they made them.
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

pythagoras183 Posted at 2016-10-25 00:55
Well, I've also been asking a very technical question (dimensions for the accessories) here for th ...

I have the Mavic in my hand, getting some measurements right now.I will add them to this thread.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-66918-1-1.html
2016-10-24
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-24 10:24
I have the Mavic in my hand, getting some measurements right now.I will add them to this thread.
ht ...

Awesome. Muchas gracias.
2016-10-24
Use props
tristan56
lvl.1

United States

so basically Mavics have started shipping but Mavic Fly more combo has no ETA?
2016-10-24
Use props
xcmviper
lvl.1

United States

YjWH9fPVGpcg Posted at 2016-10-24 10:10
At least they could make a list of this kind:
Orders placede between 27/09/2016 and 30/09/2016 will  ...

Something like this would probably satisfy the ones who are upset.

Delays with major worldwide launches always happen. Even with major experienced companies but DJI needs to improve in their communication with their customer base. I'm not bothered much by the delay but it is understandable other people are upset at being charged upfront without meaningful updates.

I'm hoping for my order (non-combo) to ship at least before the end of the month. I ordered 2016-09-28 18:06:28 (UTC).
2016-10-24
Use props
Eldonbkh
lvl.4
United States

xcmviper Posted at 2016-10-24 11:20

Delays with major worldwide la ...

I home mines ships before you, although i did get the combo.

2016-09-28 00:02:46 (UTC)
2016-10-24
Use props
26I0sSQ9iqHG
lvl.1
United States

xcmviper Posted at 2016-10-25 02:20

Delays with major worldwide la ...

Wow - I ordered 42 min after you - hope to hear yours has shipped soon!
2016-10-24
Use props
xcmviper
lvl.1

United States

26I0sSQ9iqHG Posted at 2016-10-24 11:45
Wow - I ordered 42 min after you - hope to hear yours has shipped soon!

Did yours ship already?!
2016-10-24
Use props
QmaqDtpZ9m2I
lvl.1

So much for first come first serve when they are not shipping the fly more combos.   I was ok with the delay in shipping not happy but I was ok with it. But I am not Ok with the fact that the shipping is no longer first come first serve as promised many times. And I think its total crap that my drone is not shipping because I was willing to give the company more money for more product when all that related hardware is shipping out on all the other drones.     Shame on DJI for faking a shipping date to beat GoPro  to the punch!!!  
2016-10-24
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

DJI should ship the accessories of the Fly More Combo out after and at least get the Drone in peoples hands.  People would then be more understanding of the wait.  DJI should also allow people who order the drone, the ability to order the Fly More Combo after for the same price.  That would solve all DJIs problems for people not seeing them.
2016-10-24
Use props
minimicrobe
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-24
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

tristan56 Posted at 2016-10-25 01:42
so basically Mavics have started shipping but Mavic Fly more combo has no ETA?

Soon.  
2016-10-24
Use props
edwarde21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65535 ft
United States

Any word on when bestbuy will there's and start shipping?
2016-10-24
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

As a long time drone flyer but a first time DJI customer I'm disgusted with the customer service and the complete lack of transparency in their sales. I ordered the Fly More combo on Sept 30 at 08:30UTC. Ordered and payment confirmed immediately. To see they are not even shipping the combos yet is just poor business. I don't care if they claim it's a superior product - it's only superior if they deliver within the promised shipping time frame.

No offer of explanation, no offer of retribution, and no partial ship with the combo to ship later. Poor business model all around. But no problem taking our money and failing to provide any reasonable updates/explanations.
2016-10-24
Use props
lclerc69
lvl.2

it's just not a responce budy
2016-10-24
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

United States

someone got it in canada today post 1442

http://mavicpilots.com/threads/p ... ic-first.54/page-73
2016-10-24
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
United States

lclerc69 Posted at 2016-10-24 20:54
it's just not a responce budy

Absolute pile is what that is.

Very much, I know something you dont know..... Nana nana Naaa Naaa

Making me feel like the prick because I cant get a straight answer to a simple question.

If any of us walked into any shop, put down over £1000 and were then told that the dates had been changed and we are not giving a new date, would be more thn annoyed/(and I believe the Mods would say the same if they didnt work for the company)

They promised to start shipping mid october, and they have now started shipping........but not for all the packages, but that doesnt matter because they have started shipping
2016-10-24
Use props
26I0sSQ9iqHG
lvl.1
United States

xcmviper Posted at 2016-10-25 03:12
Did yours ship already?!

No it hasn't - that's why I want to see that yours has because that should mean that I am not far behind.
Sorry for the confusion
2016-10-24
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

Easily worth 2 free batteries now!

This is crap
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced