Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
229862 5350 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HjM4qzGDMUeQ
lvl.2

United States

My combo is not shipped (Sep 27)
2016-10-22
Use props
clORXjN65By6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 348986 ft
France

order 2016-09-27 20:46:45 (UTC) and nothing !!!!!!!!!! {:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}
2016-10-22
Use props
darwinindahouse
lvl.1
Spain

Mine its not aswell shipped
2016-10-22
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

STILL NO UPDATE

Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:
Credit Card
Total:
USD $1,398.00
Order Time:
2016-09-27 23:20:36 (UTC)
2016-10-22
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

I suppose we could add mine also: 2016-09-28 00:10:42 (UTC). No change all week.
2016-10-22
Use props
KulaHI
lvl.1

United States

Came late to the game so you all will probably get yours before I do.

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 8.55.42 PM.png
2016-10-22
Use props
TopFPV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Same here late in ordering but not shipped yet.
image.jpeg
2016-10-22
Use props
Trotts
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered the Fly More Combo, not status changes yet, still on pending.  
It was placed as soon as possible, the website wasn't working for ages after they originally announced it.

Payment Status:                 Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        WorldPay
Total:                         £1,249.00
Order Time:                 2016-09-27 19:35:05 (UTC)
2016-10-23
Use props
Draxel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

The way DJI handles these kind of things makes me feel they don't deserve to be on the top of the drone market.
2016-10-23
Use props
MattN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
United States

I know this totally suck's. I'm like at the bottom of the list! Lol I want my Mavic Pro Combo really really really bad too.. I'm constantly checking for updates. DJI really underestimated how many they needed to have on hand to handle pre-orders because they weren't expecting such a huge response and demand for this little sucker!! it's defiantly a Testament to their drones .. it's the baddest little drone there is, we all know that! and when new is firmware pushes out and features are added.. I get excited just thinking about it¡¡ LOL.. Hopefully we'll get some info soon I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get us are drones.. fingers crossed for that email!
2016-10-23
Use props
William Cheung
lvl.3
China

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-10-23
Use props
William Cheung
lvl.3
China

2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MattN Posted at 2016-10-23 11:04
I know this totally suck's. I'm like at the bottom of the list! Lol I want my Mavic Pro Combo reall ...

Dji are still advertising on there website for delivery in November if you buy today

Shipping estimation: Within November on a first come first served basis. 23/10/2016
2016-10-23
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

I'm waiting as well for the Combo but I really don't mind at this point.  The Mavic is FAR superior to any other drone on the market and almost makes the Karma look ridiculous.   Sure like everyone else I'm not happy about DJI's extremely poor planning for this launch but I know when it arrives i will really be pleased with the Mavic and everything it can do.  I just really hope that DJI's support is better than their sales and manufacturing departments because if it is, I would never purchase another product from them.

Really looking forward to the Mavic at my door.......
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JudgeRoyBean Posted at 2016-10-23 11:45
I'm waiting as well for the Combo but I really don't mind at this point.  The Mavic is FAR superior  ...

Have had to use their repair department once for P4 , it was exceptional from start to finish, tech support here is also very good,
But sales communication for Mavic is so far appalling, hopefully the week ahead will see that improve.
2016-10-23
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

Seems the packaging would allow for the basic package to be sent initially followed by the accessories pretty easily.

No reason they shouldn't do this.

I can imagine there is a massive lack of batteries especially at the moment, so to send 3 to half the orders would be very difficult.
I for one would much prefer to receive the basic package and then the extras at a later date or even downgrade my order to the basic package.

Has anyone enquired about changing to the basic package without losing your position?
183028p1fj6me6mynili2m.png
183036h4984m6aa5gar2gm.png
183043xe8iv4687vi4056i.png
183051zy2zko6yn1u2kyuz.png
183059ya50qn250n1n3qua.png
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2016-10-23 11:54
Seems the packaging would allow for the basic package to be sent initially followed by the accessori ...

It looks like Christmas, hopefully it will be here before then.
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2016-10-23 18:54
Seems the packaging would allow for the basic package to be sent initially followed by the accessori ...

Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

My thinking is that, if there was going to be a serious delay, then they would have proceeded to ship the standalone Mavic now and the accessories later (or still will do so). But, if it's only a day or two wait for the combo to become ready, then it's not worth the cost to rearrange all of those orders to ship separately. In short, I'm hoping they ship one way or the other within the next couple of days. Fingers crossed.
2016-10-23
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

djholt Posted at 2016-10-23 19:21
Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

My thinking is that, if there was going to be a serious delay, then  ...

I definitely think the batteries are the cause of the delay. Having a package with a total of 3 batteries didn't help themselves, even just one extra would have been a lot of extra batteries.

For every full combo package they send out thats potentially two base packs they can't, I really think the best option would be to split the combo packages, satisfy the majority of customers, at least for the most part and then send the extras once the pressure eases. That is the fastest way to keep the most customers happy in the shortest time.
Yes they will be losing a little on extra postage costs but the profit they are making on that $5 bag alone would cover a second shipment.
A customer service rep when pushed by a guy in the Chinese forum said he estimates it could be 1-2 weeks longer for the combo packages.
2016-10-23
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
France

Nothing here as well.

Sydney Australia ordered on the 28th
2016-10-23
Use props
Franbcn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3714 ft
Réunion

Last info I just got is that yes... first batch is for regular order without any accessories or combo packs and that combo pack will be delivered shortly. That I should wait a bit more.
2016-10-23
Use props
william6365
New

China

china, not ship!

1.jpg
2016-10-23
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4

DJIs response when I inquired about first come first served even though I ordered before other people that already have theirs shipped:

Maggie (DJI)
Oct 23, 16:35 CST

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
2016-10-23
Use props
KLRico
lvl.2
Flight distance : 428448 ft
United States

2016-10-23
Use props
karllee2111
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-23
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I did, but not with DJI instead a New York dealer. Expecting shipping on Nov 5th as of the last update.
2016-10-23
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have enquired about sending the basic package first and then send the Combo part of the package later ? the response was. . . .      

Thank you for your email.
We have started the shipment for Mavic on 21th of Oct and will keep sending the package. Please be patient and wait for the tracking number sent by our system.
Sorry about the inconvenience, if there is any update, we will tell you soon.
Thank you for your kindly waiting.
Hope you have a nice weekend.
2016-10-23
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered the combo pack October 1 so I know I'm thousands of orders past the early orders. I'm looking forward to the first group though and how the first units perform. Things like firmware updates right out of the box and how that turns out. Because of all the negativity with the last update for the phantom 3 pro, I chose not to upgrade. It flys fine so not taking a chance. Still, looking forward to seeing those first units and how the upgrade works out.
2016-10-23
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I put an enquiry on here regarding whether the combo is being sent out yet. My post has disappeared. Does anyone know why this might be the case?
2016-10-23
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-23 15:24
I put an enquiry on here regarding whether the combo is being sent out yet. My post has disappeared. ...

No one on here knows why buddy ... anyone here that works for DJI dont work in sales so they wont have a clue either ... if it was a seperate thread i'd guess thats why, they wont want 600 threads to look after.
2016-10-23
Use props
TLyleJeep
lvl.2

United States

A little late to the party but add me to the list.

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        Credit Card
Total:        
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-10-02 05:00:37 (UTC)
2016-10-23
Use props
wwwyzard
lvl.2

United States

First and last DJI order ever, this is for me.

It is unfathomable the level of disrespect towards customers who trustingly pre-ordered in full, and are being shat upon by this despicable company.
I think back to ordering a TBS Discover Pro (also from China) when they were in high demand, and Team Black Sheep kept me in the loop and regularly communicated with me.
TBS is an example of a #1 Drone company, DJI is a prime example of soulless money hungry swine that has zero respect for their customers.

Totally disgusted with you DJI, you have severed any future business relationship with me (and many many others as well).... Get your head out of your rear and start fessing up to your FAILURE!
2016-10-23
Use props
Z2aSsqaTEVxn
lvl.2
United States

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2016-10-23 03:54

This picture just got me even more excited and pissed.
2016-10-23
Use props
IxkaRIzWgOMC
lvl.1

France

So I sent an email last night trying to figure out what the status of my mavic combo order was and if there was any way that I could downgrade so that I can get the shipment earlier. Here is what the response was... anyone know what "wait pick" means? (My order time is 2016-09-28 13:45:57 (UTC))

Please set assured that your order#001198645*** is under-processing now and the current status is wait pick.

We are pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting on Oct. 21st.
Sorry to say we have received many pre-orders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment.
Up to present, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in every customer’s hands as early as possible.

It is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
Sorry for we don’t have the concrete information here.
I am afraid the only way to change items is to cancel this order and make a new one. However, if you cancel it you will lose your present position in the queue.
Cancellation is the last thing you are recommended to do.

I regret to say we are unable ensure an exact delivery time at present.
Please feel free to check online for updates on your order status.
Meanwhile, we will urge related departments to ship the orders ASAP on first come first served basis.

Would you please kindly wait for a few time?
You have our sincere apology for this.
We would appreciate your patience.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best Wishes!
2016-10-23
Use props
chuck9
lvl.2
United States

IxkaRIzWgOMC Posted at 2016-10-23 07:55
So I sent an email last night trying to figure out what the status of my mavic combo order was and i ...

Wait pick, is waiting to pick the part from the shelf. But basically there are no combo packages to pick. Others above stated that the combo package is 1 to 2 weeks away from shipping, for the first orders.
2016-10-23
Use props
parisinnes
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I think combo purchasers like us need some kind of compensation for this ridiculous delay and lack of information.  A credit of 100 £ or $ would go a long way to say sorry and thank you.  I have emailed sales to say we need some kind of compensation I suggest we all do the same.
2016-10-23
Use props
IxkaRIzWgOMC
lvl.1

France

chuck9 Posted at 2016-10-23 17:15
Wait pick, is waiting to pick the part from the shelf. But basically there are no combo packages t ...

Thanks Chuck. Yeah I have a feeling that it will be shipped within a week or so. When people first started mentioning receiving a status of "Wait Pick" originally, it was about a 5 days before that translated into a shipped status.

I certainly can understand how they would only want to do the basic version for a while to increase throughput. Going and picking accessories and bundling then with orders is quite tedious and takes a significant amount more time to accomplish.

Good on them for deciding to maximize the number of orders that are being shipped... bad on them for being terrible about communication.

Oh well, back to watching more youtube videos about the Mavic and day dreaming about one day actually being able to fly it! Lesson learned for future pre-orders with DJI... Just make one order for the basic product, then create another separate order for the accessories.
2016-10-23
Use props
falcon20cne
lvl.1

United States

Fly more combo, ordered from DJI, no word about anything just pending
Order Time:        2016-09-28 01:15:54 (UTC)
2016-10-23
Use props
chuck9
lvl.2
United States

Thanks IxkaRIzWgOMC,
I have been doing the same thing, watching videos on how it works. Of course that makes us want it more!
I hate waiting also!
Chuck
2016-10-23
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered: 2016-10-27 17:50:00 UTC
Product: Mavic Fly and More
Status: Amazon status from day one has been Oct 18-26, now says "Expected October 26", but no shipping confirmation.
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules