Osmo Wifi wont connect to smart device
5153 5 2016-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneKanObi
lvl.1

Bahamas

I need help please, I haven't used my Osmo for a few weeks, the last time i used it, it worked great. Now when i try to connect to the Osmo's wifi it says "No internet connection" I updated the software on the Osmo, updated the Dji Go app and still nothing. I'm running a Iphone 6s on the latest firmware, i even tried connecting my Ipad Mini that i use for my Phantom 3 pro and the same thing "No internet connection". When i open the Go app it says Osmo connected, but the wifi symbol does not show connection, if i hit camera in the app the screen is black. I've disconnected from the wifi (forget network) and reconnected multiple times, still nothing. Can someone help me out please?

IMG_6078.JPG
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi OneKanObi, the blue check mark before Osmo WiFi means it's connected properly. Osmo WiFi is used to connect your mobile phone to device, which is different from WiFi network internet for your router.

2016-10-22
Use props
OneKanObi
lvl.1

Bahamas

Hello Natalia, thank you for your response but that doesn't really make sense, I need my phone to connect to the Osmo Wifi so that i can see what the camera is seeing. Like i said with no connection when i try open the camera in the DJI Go App the screen is black. Also the camera gimbal doesn't seem to be acting normal when i turn on the osmo, it starts up but now the camera an gimbal is staying limp. Could a bad battery be the fault? i currently only have one battery so i can't test for myself.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

OneKanObi Posted at 2016-10-24 05:19
Hello Natalia, thank you for your response but that doesn't really make sense, I need my phone to co ...

Really sorry for the trouble, the LED status is red, right? since the gimbal goes limp after your turn it on, the best course would be sent in for further evaluation. Please feel free to contact our tech support at support.us@dji.com for further help.
2016-10-24
Use props
fansbc0f8c49
New

United States

OneKanObi Posted at 2016-10-23 16:19
Hello Natalia, thank you for your response but that doesn't really make sense, I need my phone to co ...

I'm having the same problem and w/ multiple batteries.
2016-11-6
Use props
Wojtek PL
lvl.1

Poland

I had the same problem ... I use the iPad mini
1. Battery
I had two, one was ok, the second gimbal was limp and did not work. After a software update (camera/gimbal) everything works ok - even the "bad" battery.
2. "No internet connection" - this is normal, it is well
3. Black screen DJI GO - here too I had problems after the update. Effective solution in my case - I went to settings (gear, bottom right corner of the DJI GO) / General / Wi Fi Settings / I set Frequency to 5G. To be sure, the iPad, the Wi-Fi settings, I "forget" all network (it is log out of iCloud will lose all passwords to the network in joint devices, eg. IPhone)
and ... all sail without a problem

2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules